Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Posting Guru

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey all... just saying hi!

Hey everyone,

Just finally getting time to be back online and wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone! For those that don't know I have been dealing with some pretty serious issues involving my two teenagers. All I will say about it except to my closer friends on here is that life likes to throw rocks at our faces and sometimes we just have to throw them back To my close friends... thanks again for the support you have given and the understanding of my absence.

Anyhow all three of my ford trucks are running strong! The diesel busted a fuel line... lucky I didn't burn up in that one but we got her home and it changed out. My wife in a moment of insanity decided she wanted me to totally rewire the dash in her 75 f250... something I have been wanting to do for years. Took a while and I still got a lot to do but she has a new stereo and all the lights and switches work once again! The 86 is still running the ungrateful teenager around on it's new pair of shoes. So in ford terms everything been going just fine!

So how about ya all?? Updates people I need updates!
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Elder User

peruses is starting off with a positive reputation.
hope things keep looking up for ya

87 F250 diesel with 89 7.3 and banks turbo
and a few smaller diesel motors
Old 06-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Post Fiend

starmilt has a very good reputation on FTE.starmilt has a very good reputation on FTE.starmilt has a very good reputation on FTE.
Lol. I went back to work so I hadn't even realized you wasn't around until yesterday.
Hope everything chills with the kids. I know first hand how things can get. lol
I will be headed out again in the morning, so won't be on very often.
If it breaks because of my advice
you can keep both halves
Old 06-02-2010, 04:10 AM
Postmaster

RCrawler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RCrawler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I was wondering where you have been at. Hopefully, things will be getting better for you on the kid front.

Jason
Honey badger don't care...
Old 06-02-2010, 08:57 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Hey Ed, glad to have ya back! The best revenge is when your kids have teens of their own...lol The wife and I had my 16 yo granddaughter stay with us for a while when my daughter and her were not getting along. She went back with her mom after she found we were more strick on her than her mom.............

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 06-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Elder User

oldbrokecowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Glad to have you back and that you survived. Don is right revenge is sweet, what goes around, comes around, etc. If I can ever help just ask. Jeff
Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Posting Guru

Thanks guys, damn I missed this place!

Hey Don when are you and Mike coming to see me?
Old 06-03-2010, 08:58 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
We had planned on comming down this weekend, but I didn't get the 96 finished......We are hoping to come down sometime next week. Is it possable to come in the middle of the week, or do we need to come down on a weekend? Next weekend Mike has to be at the VA in portland.........

Glad ta have ya back Ed!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 06-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Posting Guru

Anytime works, wife is always here and I have the keys and a bill of sale, should start up and drive right on your trailer.

BTW Anyone know anything about replacing a shift column in a 75 f250 auto?
Old 06-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Glad you are back, hope things get better
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 06-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOzz View Post
Anytime works, wife is always here and I have the keys and a bill of sale, should start up and drive right on your trailer.

BTW Anyone know anything about replacing a shift column in a 75 f250 auto?
I have done that on a 66 f100 auto, my sons truck. LMC had a new shifter collar and a expanded picture in their book.
1980 Bronco with 460 Gone but not to far!!
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 06-07-2010, 12:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter