The Classy Classics 1961-1979 (Run By 76SCS (aka 76f350spercamprspeal) Sanctioned by GreyWolf.
The Black Cloud Crowd- The Diesels (Formally run by 76f350spercamprspeal, currently run by GreyWolf)
The Bustin' Broncos (Run By 76SCS (aka 76f350spercamprspeal) Sanctioned by GreyWolf.
And with that - entry threads are now going to begin popping open
These are the updated rules for all classes - for all to see ~
1) Contest open to all model and year Ford Trucks (includes vans, SUV's, All Wheel Drive, all levels of customization, etc) WITHIN THAT CLASS
2) Number of entries in each round limited to the first ten who enter a round. If after two weeks have passed there are less than ten but more than one entries, the entries for that round will close and the deciding poll will run anyway. If there is only one entry it wins by default and moves on to the CHAMPIONSHIP round. Contestants may only enter ONE TRUCK per round.
3) To enter - post a picture of your truck at least 700 by 600 pixels in size (no links to other sites. Picture must be displayed in thread) Avoid extremely large images, please. (1024 pixels largest side of image). Huge pictures may interfere with some connection speeds. ALL images will be tailored to size by committee to fit in poll thread. You may only enter ONE truck in each round
4) RULE OF OWNERSHIP: You must have owned the truck AT THE TIME YOUR PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN to enter it. You may not enter anyone elses truck FOR them. No exceptions
5) CHAMPIONSHIP RULES:
The first place finisher in each round qualifies and is entered in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND.
After ten regular rounds, the CHAMPIONSHIP consists of the first place finishers from the preceding ten rounds running in a "Best of the Best" contest.
6) VOTE MONGERING: You may enlist your buds and chapter, other groups or whatever to vote for your entry. HOWEVER - be warned that all of the polls are anonymous, and your buds can always vote for someone else. There is no way to know! SPAMMING the forums should not be done at any time for this purpose, be careful what you do...
7) Once a poll is up for a round, it will be active until the last day of the month. These polls close by themselves and whoever wins does. If for some reason there is a tie - a tie breaker poll will run until the following sunday night at the latest. Local midnight is based on Central Time in the USA.
8) NON-EXCLUSION: Employees of FTE and/or IBI welcome to enter including moderators or other unpaid affiliates as well as sponsors of the site
9) REPEAT ENTRIES: Out of sportsmanship, it is asked that if you want to enter a following contest, enter no more than two in a row. After waiting for one in between, you may enter again. THIS WILL NOT BE ENFORCED! It is a request, in order to give others a chance. ONCE YOU HAVE WON A ROUND (this is important) you may not enter another round that season with another truck - your winning truck is automatically entered in the finals, and no more than one entry in the finals by the same person is permitted.
10) PRIZES: 1st place winner in each round will receive a free one year paid membership to Club FTE, which provides access to extra features such as the Club FTE Members Only forum. Those who already are supporters will be given a twelve month extension to the membership they already have.
PS: "You're damn right we're doing it again!"
The original F-Series truck based SUV series!
Let's show 'e3m how the Bronco's keep it real!
1981 Ford Bronco
4bbl Intake/ Holley 390 4bbl.
It was sitting rotting on my (now, but not at the time) father-in-law's ranch in California after someone parked it and left it there because it wouldn't pass CA smog.
I got it running and drove it 700 miles home to Idaho and have been working on it ever since!
When I got it.
First time I waxed it.
High flow fuel injected manifold upgrade with 2.5" exhaust.
Four barrel carburetor / intake upgrade!
Camping in the mountains.
New 31" tires.
1981 Ford Bronco. 300I6 Offenhauser DP Intake Holley 600 4bbl, 31" BFG A/T, NP435, 3.00 rear 9" EFI Manifolds. 2.5" high flow cat/muffler.
1984 Ford Bronco. 300I6 Offenhauser C Intake Holley 600 4bbl, 31" BFG A/T, NP435, 3.55 rear 8.8" EFI Manifolds. 2.5" high flow cat/muffler. Supermotors Pics
Well, here's mine. Not the prettiest or coolest, but it is my biggest/favorite project. Been stockpilin' parts for years for the 351w roller swap (including kenne bell 2.2L Lightning Blowzilla )
Here she is...
Old exhaust w/ longtubes
Sparco steering wheel with grant hub and grant-momo adapter
New motor pics!!!
New wheels (17x8): lighter than my steelies and only Ford freaks will recognize where they're from
1992 Eddie Bauer Bronco
Edelbrock'd MAF converted 302 (soon to be 351w )
6" superlift, superrunner steering, lift leafs (getting changed to cut&turn TTB), beefed 8.8 rear, 4.56 f&r gears with eaton posi, superlift traction bars
35x12.50 Dunlop All Terrains (sold the muds in the pictures) on 17x9 Cragar Soft 8 steel wheels
Mag-Hytec E40D pan, 8.8 diff cover
Custom dual side exit (b4 rear wheels) exhaust w/ hi-flow cat & l&l longtubes (complete setup for sale)
Hellwig 1" rear sway (still looking for something bigger than stock for the front).
Polyurethane bushings all around (including axle pivots/cab mounts)
Smittybilt front tubular bumper (rear waiting to be installed)
Black billet grille w/ old Bronco script logo (2 130w spots behind the grille)
55w back up lights
Crystal front heads/turn/emergency lenses
Custom stereo w/ 18" sub @ only 800w
Sparco steering wheel
The above list is *nothing* in comparison to the plans I've made and parts I've gathered for the future...
Here is my 79 bronco, original frame with dana 60 rear and dana 44 with 8 lugs up front. 4:10 gears. 400 engine, C6 trans. ovious body changes. 35" tires. runs great in the mud.
That's not a Bronco.
That's a '73-'77 F-250 4x4 HiBoy.
(With a '73-'75 Grille Shell)
This truck also has some very cool factory options.
Such as the Western Style mirrors, The Cab Roof Lights, and This truck was a shortbed. Or you cut the frame to make it one, seems a little too short...
*edit* Just re-read your post, Nevermind.
That would explain the short frame.
The Body from that F-Sieres truck came from a '73-'75.
or is a '76 with a '73-'75 grille shell.
Should I start Round-3 ?
I think I'll wait it out.
alot of people dont beleive it was originally a bronco, body was shot and put the truck body on it, it is 73-75 body from a F350. everyone asks how I shortened the frame and dont believe it is original wheelbase. It isnt finished, i just ran out of money lol. I am considering puting a shorted flairside bed on it.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.