Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Itp Diesel Website And Email Down!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Strictly Diesel
FTE Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Itp Diesel Website And Email Down!

For those that have not heard, my website and email are down. The server crashed early Sunday morning while I was 1000+ miles across the country trying to enjoy a vacation. Needless to say, it did manage to screw up a bit of my vacation...but once I realized I couldn't do a darn thing about it from Chicago I tried to put it out of my mind and enjoy the rest of my time there.

Anyway, I posted this in another thread where people were asking about us...but thought I'd post it here for those that didn't see it.

As of this evening I've gotten the server to power up and I've been able to extract all of the email messages and orders that were there before it crashed. I'll get working on that stuff first thing next week. If you placed an order online and made it all the way through the payment steps and got the "confirmation" page, I've got the order (at least as far as I can tell).

This PHYSICAL SERVER won't be coming back up "online" EVER! I've copied all of the data files and databases to a backup drive and I'll be working with my provider to put all of that information onto a much more modern and redundant platform. The website(s) that are currently down as well as my email probably won't be up until sometime early to mid next week depending on how difficult things decide to be. Moving from one box to another isn't always fun...wish me luck!

Old 06-16-2008, 01:26 AM
Strictly Diesel
FTE Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like everything is back up and running again. Please let me know if you experience any issues with my website or email.