Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Junior User

UT1Rusty is starting off with a positive reputation.
New To MD

I just wanted to say hello to all of you and fill you in on myself. I am active duty military. I just moved to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1lace>Maryland</st1lace></st1:State> with my wife of 9 years wow itís been that long sheesh. I drive a 2003 Electric blue F250 witch I just got before I moved up here. I have done all the work on the truck with some help from my brother. I like fresh water fishing witch I have yet to do here. I prefer pond fishing but that looks like a hard one to do here. Any how I hope to see some of you around.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:37 PM
"Obsessed"

SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome to the fair state of Maryland and the Maryland chapter

Brian DELAWARE CHAPTER

2005 F150 Lariat Supercrew 5.4 4WD
1986 F150 XL LB I6 2WD
2008 Scion xB
Old 09-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
No "fresh" water from here south!! Welcome to Maryland...where ya stationed? Fort Meade or Aberdeen?

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 09-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Junior User

I am attached to a unit in Fort Detrick.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT1Rusty
OUCH!!!!!!!

lol I would like 2 extend a welcome on behalf of the Maryland Chapter, I am the MD chapter leader, a lil about myself, I c we have a few things in common, I am full time national guard, I work as a technician @ Camp Fretterd in Reisterstown, MD and love 2 fish, and also own/drive a ford truck. if u check out our sticky threads, u will c a thread about how 2 join our chapter, if u need help in any way, just contact me or George(glruff) and we will assist u in any way we can.

a lil bit about the chapter, we r still fairly new, we have been a recognised chapter for about a year now, but we have only had 1 meet, I am looking 2 change that and gain some participation, I would appreciate any help and support I can get.

what do u do 4 the army?????? mos???
Old 09-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Junior User

US Navy SeaBee. MY rate (MOS) is Utilitiesman. I work on Plumbing, boilers, heating systems, AC systems, Pumps, and the list goes on.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Old Navy Motto: We make do with what we have! And we help our own!

20 year Navy Vet Jet Engine Mech

Old 09-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Postmaster

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
Duncan Tuley
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT1Rusty

Welcome to MD!!! The mighty Potomac is right south of you. Good for fishing. Thurmont and surrounding area is nice as well.

Whatever you do...If it's labeled "Biohazard" Dont take the lid off!!!!

We're going to take the kids hiking up to Annapolis Rock along the AP trail sometime this fall. If I ever get a day off.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jetdocbwi?feature=mhee
Old 09-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Posting Legend

jd,
Best way to get a day off in your situation is to TAKE a day off....just like you were supposed to get it!

Old 09-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Freshman User

swickg331 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Rusty,

I'm active AF and live just down the road in Martinsburg, WV. Like someone else said there is some great fishing on the Potomac River as well as some lakes in western maryland. Here is a website that may be helpful

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries/

Scott Swick, SSgt, USAF
Old 09-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Junior User

swickg331 thanks for the web page that will help alot. Thanks to all for the welcome. I hope to see you all around.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
welcome to maryland
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Postmaster

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
Duncan Tuley
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPofMD
jd,
Best way to get a day off in your situation is to TAKE a day off....just like you were supposed to get it!

I wish it were that easy.... I've started the search for a new job. Trouble is, I'm in my comfort zone here. But I got to do the right thing.

Sorry for the thread hi jack.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jetdocbwi?feature=mhee
Old 11-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Senior User

birdman127 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome to Maryland Sir!!! I work in Frederick also. I am the Breadman!!! I have a friend in the base, contracter with the phones i think, drives a maroon f-350 with about 11 inches of lift. His name is Mike aka "Prowler" Catch ya around some time.

2006 Harley Davidson f-250 custom paint
6.0 crew cab long bed
MBRP 3.5/4.0 exhaust/AFE 2 /power elbow/ cobalt C2 gauges/zoodad/Xcal lll/sneaky pipe/ARP's/Nathan train horns...and more !!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:46 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter