Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Hope to see everyone soon...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:21 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Barley pops is what we call our cold beverages here at home. That way our kids believe we having our own soda for adults and not drinking beer. They actually know what comes out of the handle on the fridge door. So, ever since beer has been known as a barley pop due to the fact it has barley and hops and so on. Didn't mean to offend anyone, but best of all....oneminizut is back.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:19 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Glad to here you are doing better oneminizut. And I want to thank yer better half for being there for ya. I too am spending most all day in bed slowly healing also. We should both be back to full swing in a week or two. I miss ya bud. And know that I am praying for ya.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:52 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Woot! There's da' brudder in Alaska home from surgery and pounding on the keyboard!

Forget the Natural Ice for awhile, it can't be good with the meds and healing of a bone graft.

I'll tip a MGD for ya' so you're covered.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:54 PM
emmyndex
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lostmybeer
Barley pops is what we call our cold beverages here at home. That way our kids believe we having our own soda for adults and not drinking beer. They actually know what comes out of the handle on the fridge door. So, ever since beer has been known as a barley pop due to the fact it has barley and hops and so on. Didn't mean to offend anyone, but best of all....oneminizut is back.
I don't think anyone was offended - I thought that might have been what you meant, which is why you ain't gettin any of my barley pops!

Oneminizut is making his way back - he's still kinda groggy which is good for me because I can get lots of snotty comments past him while he's staring off into the distance at absolutely nothing.