Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Hope to see everyone soon... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/600498-hope-to-see-everyone-soon.html)

oneminizut 04-08-2007 07:47 PM

Hope to see everyone soon...

John's going to the hospital tonight and hopefully I'll be up and running soon. Happy Easter everyone!

brentleedragon 04-08-2007 08:32 PM

I pray for the best!! happy easter hope all is well!

Ford_Six 04-08-2007 09:44 PM

Huh? I must have missed something here-

Snowbunny 04-09-2007 12:04 AM

Best wishes, John. You hurry back now before someone tries to take over your job!

oneminizut 04-09-2007 12:22 AM

For all of you that didn't know. I'm not usually the one to talk problems(even with the only friends I have which are FTE). I'm going to the hospital because I have a SERIOUS alcohol problem and everytime I try to quit it get's REALLY bad. If you have a doubt ask my wife. I may be knocked out for a few days, but I need to get right because school starts again soon and I need to have my wits about me. Peace FTE members! :-X22

emmyndex 04-09-2007 01:07 AM

Hey everyone - don't worry, I will take care of "the instigator" - I know that this forum and I can't survive without him. John's a pretty tough nut and he will pull out of this. He should be up and running in a few days, which is more than I can say for the truck. ;)

In the mean time, I can take over his duties so y'all have someone to love or hate, whichever emotion he happens to bring out.

BTW - he's as much of a smart a** when he's not drinking so expect him back in full form!

lostmybeer 04-09-2007 01:21 AM

Good Luck John, remember the glass is half empty now.

RexB 04-09-2007 07:17 AM

Get well quick John! See ya' in a few 8D

SuperSnake 04-09-2007 07:54 AM

John get well you can do it.We're behind you and have our prayers.

nubeee1 04-09-2007 08:41 AM

I'm with all the above! Go get right! Our hearts and prayers go with you!:-wink

kwob 04-09-2007 09:15 AM

Hope it goes well...you'll be in my thoughts....

emmyndex 04-09-2007 12:13 PM

Thanks Everyone! Luckily you're talking about an ornery Irishman married to a hot headed Italian woman...nothing else in life stands a chance against that!

Placermike 04-09-2007 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
For all of you that didn't know. I'm not usually the one to talk problems(even with the only friends I have which are FTE). I'm going to the hospital because I have a SERIOUS alcohol problem and everytime I try to quit it get's REALLY bad. If you have a doubt ask my wife. I may be knocked out for a few days, but I need to get right because school starts again soon and I need to have my wits about me. Peace FTE members! :-X22

We have talked privately, but you are one hell of a man for this making this public post!

emmyndex 04-09-2007 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Placermike
We have talked privately, but you are one hell of a man for this making this public post!

Yes - he is a helluva man. He's not feeling too well right now, but hanging in. Keep good thoughts for him!

nubeee1 04-09-2007 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by emmyndex
Yes - he is a helluva man. He's not feeling too well right now, but hanging in. Keep good thoughts for him!

Please, Keep us it touch! If theres anything we can do...................:-wink