North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

My Truck got wrecked!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 06:06 PM
SCWIDVICIOUS
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Truck got wrecked!

yup, its true, my 65 was wrecked lastnight. not totalled though, just marred up.

I was driving down the road, and heard this extremely loud music blairing from a house, also a bunch of lights on over there. I glanced for a second, looked back at the road. Car was stopped waiting for the car ahead to turn. I hit the car in front of me, in turn pushing that car into the car ahead of them. I recon thats what a 4000 pound truck does when it hits a modern car.
Im not hurt, the woman in front wasnt hurt lastnight, but now she is..wonder why..sue me b1tch, sue! you know how that is. anything for a buck.

I would have posted this earlier, but I am so damn discusted about this.
The truck....
It already needed a passenger fender on it. but now it needs a driver fender, grille, radiator support (due to rust on that part) and a bumper.

NCFirefighter came over today and helped me to pull out a great deal of the damage, but this is only to help it till I get me some good body parts. Thanks JOhn for the help.

I will upload some pics to my webserver and post them in here for ya.

Old 08-19-2006, 06:36 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
here are some pics of the damage, the fender is is worse shape then what the pictures shows i think

Old 08-19-2006, 06:54 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy

Hey Rick,Glad you're ok. Sorry about your truck.

Old 08-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Desertwolf
Senior User
Yeah big guy sorry about the truck...but at least you are ok physically. Happens to the best of us. Same thing happen to me 3 years ago. Welcome to higher insurance rates!!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 08:41 PM
MAKO314
Cargo Master
hey man glad your not hurt, now you I mean we have a damn good reason to all get together and go to the foodlion auto fair at lowes' motorspeedway. I know it's in October but I'm not sure about the dates. we should all get together to go in only cost like 10 bucks to get in and that damn racetrack is alot bigger than it looks, it's all full of cars trucks and lots of good parts for sale we can show all those people how the NCFTE boys hang

Old 08-19-2006, 08:54 PM
SCWIDVICIOUS
Elder User
sounds good to me Ash! Hope I can drive the slick up there... hey dude, when you gona call me?? i will be up tonight till about 3+- am..lol

Desert wolf, how did you know i am a really really big guy? Have you been spying on me? i can barely fit in my truck. you realize that I am 5'3" and 136 pounds!!! its a real newsance being this big seriously though, Thanks for the comment wolfie, it all but made me sick when that happened. when I heard the glass from the headlight hit the pavement, it might as well been bones.

Speaking of bones....
*tosses a milkbone at desert wolf* hey, you can call me too..lol
i likes to blab...if you worried about LD, then I can call you..lol

Old 08-20-2006, 08:16 AM
79 Trailer Special
Elder User

Glad your o.k. Sucks about the truck but atleast its still driveable and can be fixed.

Old 08-21-2006, 12:52 AM
SCWIDVICIOUS
Elder User
yea, she will be ok.
looks like im not gona have trouble finding parts for her, just the cash to pay for those parts..lol

well I need to get my but in bed...here it is almost 2 in the morning, and i have to work.
i dont sleep much.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:54 AM
artj66
Senior User
Man...I'm sorry about the truck. Butit's definately a good thing you're OK. By the way guys, I think the AutoFair at Lowes is the weekend of September 16th (a buddy of mine mentioned that to me a while back).
If you guys are going, let me know. I'm planning on going myself.

-AJ

Old 08-21-2006, 04:22 PM
SCWIDVICIOUS
Elder User
depends on how things go with me truck. I might have to spend any$$ for vacations or get away's getting my baby back on the road and prettier then ever.

of course I dont suspect I will be driving her much more this year. very unfortunate. i do have a couple of ideas of raising a few bones though, this love seat i am gona reupholster and place on the roadside for sale. along with a few other things...2 chairs, dishwasher etc....

if only the people who said they would pay me this, and that would come through. this one dude from where i used to work said he was gona buy about 100 bucks worth of crap from me. a vanity a sofa matress and unit, and a few other misc things.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:29 PM
MAKO314
Cargo Master
the auto fair is sep. 14 -17 and rick thats a crappy excuse they'll be more parts for your truck there than you have ever seen, and its not rare to find one helluva deal come on you need to go hell I'll come get you

Old 08-21-2006, 04:46 PM
79 Trailer Special
Elder User

Talking

Originally Posted by MAKO314
the auto fair is sep. 14 -17 and rick thats a crappy excuse they'll be more parts for your truck there than you have ever seen, and its not rare to find one helluva deal come on you need to go hell I'll come get you
DITTO, Could not have said it better myself

Old 08-21-2006, 04:57 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
So close and so far away.

Old 08-21-2006, 05:11 PM
MAKO314
Cargo Master
lets all meet for breakfast and go make a day of it on saturday,I live right off of 85 so we can meet at my place and go from there at least for those that are up this way

Old 08-21-2006, 05:17 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
How much are tickets?

Quick Reply: My Truck got wrecked!