Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2005, 11:25 PM
New User

rodeofooll is starting off with a positive reputation.
Earl Park Fall Fest truck and tractor pull

There will be a pull Saterday September 3rd in Earl Park Indiana. We will be having an 8,000# super stock deisel class. Pull starts at 10:30 registration starts at 8:00 am. It is $25 to enter the pull and pit passes are free as are all events at the festival. Any questions e-mail me at rodeofooll@hotmail.com or g-ive me a call at 765-206-0533. You can also go to the festivals website for more info on the festival.
thanks
Jason Rose
Old 07-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Elder User

snowfighter is starting off with a positive reputation.
I havent been to Earl park in a few years (since I moved from Goodland) but it is a great place to see the pulls and the bluegrass music is cool to. I think that they still have the team obstacle course, mud vollyball etc... Its alot of fun If I can I will be there
Old 07-26-2005, 09:49 PM

FTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputationFTE Herman has a superb reputation
Certainly a treat for a non-Hoosier like me. I was hooked the first time I went.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Senior User

cpe41 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Rodeofooll...does the festival run through Monday? SWMBO wants to know...lol
Old 08-29-2005, 08:50 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter

Tags
earl, goodland, indiana, park, pull, tractor