351c build up like no other (to drool over...)

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Loco1234
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
351c build up like no other (to drool over...)

The heads custom built 32 valve heads with 4 valves per cylinder are currently being built at a shop just north of La (calif). Arao Engineering

I had the intake a custom individual runner cross ram made in australia by:
Mike Fielder
fielders at net2000.com.au
Australian Muscle Parts
Australian phone number - 011-613-59402337
California Distribution phone number - 562-428-9764
http://www.australianmuscleparts.com.au

It's a one of. Done up to their standards for drag racing.
I shipping the Intake to the polisher and he hand delivered
it to Arao's shop.
http://www.araoengineering.com/Ford/clevelnd.htm

He in currently port matching the intake
and heads. A picture of one of these intake designed for a
Windsor is on this site. Mine have much larger runners and
is my fully polished.
http://www.asajay.com/oldasajay/pantera/panthome.htm

I am buying one of the first ten alloy blocks to come out of
australia a group buy is possible so I looking for others with
interest cuz im already in debt. ( as you can imagine) LOL
1. Block is based on the NASCAR Cleveland that had the casting number XE192540.
2. Starting from the top
A. 9.2" deck
B. 5/8 deck thickness minimum
C. removable dry sleeves (at this stage Darton Sleeves)
D. 2 bore sizes 4.00" & 4.125"
E. reinforced cylinder head bolt hole bosses
F. strengthened lifter bores
G. valley webbing for increased block structural integrity, improved oil drain backs.
H. revised oiling system similar to Windsor with priority to the crankshaft and provision externally feeding oil- dry sump system.
I. increased cooling capacity around cylinder walls similar to the Dart, Fontana and Windsor.
J. reinforced bulkheads similar to the factory NASCAR Cleveland.
K. 4 bolt Duraflex steel main caps. Similar to factory but located with a dowel type arrangement to prevent cap walk.
L. ALL and we mean ALL factory parts such as timing covers, sumps, engine mounts etc will fit the 9.2 version.
M. reinforced oil pan rails.
3. Cost
About $5000 USD
4. Release Date
The projected release is December 05
5. Weight
2/3 of an iron NASCAR block approximately 140lbs
6. Testing-
Initial testing will be dyno. The dyno mule will be a stock stroke 351. Combination will be old school basic using one of our sets of Blue Thunder heads. The combination planned will be a 650HP naturally aspirated motor. Being a standard stroke combination it will require a number of RPM and this will give us vital information with regards to our main caps, and general block integrity in what would considered a tough street/race car.
Discounted Group buy is available
Estimated cost would be $4200 USD
Gary Travinski 570-779-7843
gtravinski@gtaengs.com
The block can be seen at:
http://www.sjperformance.com.au

I am going with a F.A.S.T fuel injection system that is SEQUENTIAL FUEL INJECTION and has a wide band O2 sensor. This will adjust my fuel curves up to 10,000rpm and I setup the valvetrain to be pretty strong. The cam is gonna be a custom grind that is yet to be determined. This system is at:
http://www.powerandperformancenews.c...ry_Code=seqEFI

Estimated Horsepower = 800hp natural asp. on pump gas.
and lots of torque to boot....
Did I mention that this engine is going into a 1972 Detomaso Pantera Pre-L
It weights about 2400lbs

I hope it's driveable.....!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 02:26 AM
BILLET RACING
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scammed By Arao Engineering Inc, Russ Arao

Originally Posted by Loco1234
The heads custom built 32 valve heads with 4 valves per cylinder are currently being built at a shop just north of La (calif). Arao Engineering

I had the intake a custom individual runner cross ram made in australia by:
Mike Fielder
fielders at net2000.com.au
Australian Muscle Parts
Australian phone number - 011-613-59402337
California Distribution phone number - 562-428-9764
http://www.australianmuscleparts.com.au

It's a one of. Done up to their standards for drag racing.
I shipping the Intake to the polisher and he hand delivered
it to Arao's shop.
http://www.araoengineering.com/Ford/clevelnd.htm

He in currently port matching the intake
and heads. A picture of one of these intake designed for a
Windsor is on this site. Mine have much larger runners and
is my fully polished.
http://www.asajay.com/oldasajay/pantera/panthome.htm

I am buying one of the first ten alloy blocks to come out of
australia a group buy is possible so I looking for others with
interest cuz im already in debt. ( as you can imagine) LOL
1. Block is based on the NASCAR Cleveland that had the casting number XE192540.
2. Starting from the top
A. 9.2" deck
B. 5/8 deck thickness minimum
C. removable dry sleeves (at this stage Darton Sleeves)
D. 2 bore sizes 4.00" & 4.125"
E. reinforced cylinder head bolt hole bosses
F. strengthened lifter bores
G. valley webbing for increased block structural integrity, improved oil drain backs.
H. revised oiling system similar to Windsor with priority to the crankshaft and provision externally feeding oil- dry sump system.
I. increased cooling capacity around cylinder walls similar to the Dart, Fontana and Windsor.
J. reinforced bulkheads similar to the factory NASCAR Cleveland.
K. 4 bolt Duraflex steel main caps. Similar to factory but located with a dowel type arrangement to prevent cap walk.
L. ALL and we mean ALL factory parts such as timing covers, sumps, engine mounts etc will fit the 9.2 version.
M. reinforced oil pan rails.
3. Cost
About $5000 USD
4. Release Date
The projected release is December 05
5. Weight
2/3 of an iron NASCAR block approximately 140lbs
6. Testing-
Initial testing will be dyno. The dyno mule will be a stock stroke 351. Combination will be old school basic using one of our sets of Blue Thunder heads. The combination planned will be a 650HP naturally aspirated motor. Being a standard stroke combination it will require a number of RPM and this will give us vital information with regards to our main caps, and general block integrity in what would considered a tough street/race car.
Discounted Group buy is available
Estimated cost would be $4200 USD
Gary Travinski 570-779-7843
gtravinski@gtaengs.com
The block can be seen at:
http://www.sjperformance.com.au

I am going with a F.A.S.T fuel injection system that is SEQUENTIAL FUEL INJECTION and has a wide band O2 sensor. This will adjust my fuel curves up to 10,000rpm and I setup the valvetrain to be pretty strong. The cam is gonna be a custom grind that is yet to be determined. This system is at:
http://www.powerandperformancenews.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=FS&Category_Co de=seqEFI

Estimated Horsepower = 800hp natural asp. on pump gas.
and lots of torque to boot....
Did I mention that this engine is going into a 1972 Detomaso Pantera Pre-L
It weights about 2400lbs

I hope it's driveable.....!!!
In a word forget it. We ordered 32valve Ford Cleveland cyl heads from him on 2/1/06. Paid in FULL USD$11k + to expedite the order with a promised delivery date of 90days MFG. and so far we received some pictures and a whole lot of bull**** promises.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Unless you feel like throwing your $$$ down the toilet, don’t even go there, take it from our VERY bad and costly experience with Arao.<o></o>

I can write you pages and pages regarding this order with Arao, but I will spare you the headache.<o></o>

Short story....On Saturday, January 21, 2006 6:26 PM I Kevin Gall made contact via email with a company located in California U.S.A. As you know the company is ARAO Engineering Inc. the owner is Russell ARAO . In my contact email to ARAO i enquired about a special order set of FORD Aluminum racing cylinder heads - a product ARAO advertises & manufactures. After receiving a reply and several emails i decided to place an order with ARAO The product is special order Automotive cylinder heads to suit a Ford V8 for racing use at a fax quoted cost of USD $11,000.00 manufacturing leadtime ARAO states on paper 90days for special orders.

On 31st January 2006 payment via Int'l Bank Wire of USD $5,500.00 & 6th February 2006 USD $5,500.00 was completed in FULL to ARAO Engineering Inc. Bank account. After several more emails to finalize details and special requests i was informed by ARAO were engaged and going. After some waiting i emailed ARAO on Friday, June 02, 2006 12:39 AM to ask if everything was on track, i received a response back from ARAO that everything was fine and on track.

Again after more waiting On Friday, September 15, 2006 03:05:42 i asked via email a good friend of mine that owns a reputable drag racing supplies shop located in Whittier, CA U.S.A. to contact ARAO by telephone. He spoke with Russell ARAO and he stated to he was waiting on parts from an outside supplier - hence the delay. In months to come i have made ALOT of repeated attempts in writing, faxes, calls, emails to receive a date for finalizing and completion of my special order. I still have not received a date at which my order will be finished.

As of today Sunday, Jan 17th, 2008 nearly two(2) years later i have not received my order from ARAO Engineering Inc, only BU**SHT PROMISES AND ABSOLUTE LIES. The only thing i have received is pictures of my heads un-finished. I believe i have been patient and understanding and more than reasonable considering that ARAO has not delivered as promised 90days to manufacture.

From my personal dealings I heavily caution anybody wishing to part with their money to purchase from a disreputable company like ARAO Engineering Inc. If you have any questions/comments please email anytime! ....Arao Engineering has been reported by myself to the L.A Better Business Bureau & also C.A dept of Justice ,The office of the Attorney General C.A. It is noted Russ Arao Failed to respond to any complaint(s).<!-- / message -->