Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2004, 11:48 AM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Exclamation Stolen truck!!

my buisness partners truck was stolen last night, from the Bellville michigan, Hampton Inn. they stole two other trucks as well, all of them f250 desiel's,
his truck was a red 99 F250 4x4SD extra cab , short bed,stock in apprearance,and has bed mounted Chrome tool box , it has a small dent just above the tailgate handle, with mich. tags, it not so much as the truck being taken that makes me mad, its all the buisness stuff that was in it, that is gone, 20 years worth of info, if any one has info leading to the recovery of the truck or more importantly the buisness stuff there is a award .
He does have insurance to cover the truck, but the hassle begins in dealing with the insurance company..... thanks for any help in advance...

Last edited by f=2504by497; 08-26-2004 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Elder User

Jimjdb1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry to hear about the truck. That really sucks. I hate to say it but the truck is probily in peices already and is being sold for the parts. There is a lot of that going on here. I will keep an eye open for it but don't hold your breath. Sorry to be the grim reaper here but I think you already know its the truth.

Come on Michigan, lets see if we can help our brother in Ohio.

If there is anything I can do on this end give me a yell.

Good luck.

Jim

Last edited by Jimjdb1; 08-27-2004 at 05:09 AM.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
they found it.....
the police found it in detroit in a bad part of town, engine and trans and other parts missing... . my buddies going to look at it tomorrow, and see what is left of it...and now the games begin with the insurance company..
Old 10-27-2004, 03:46 AM
Senior User

dsldandually is starting off with a positive reputation.
sounds like total loss to me Sorry!
Old 11-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Junior User

jimcald is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was talking to one of the guys at the body shop that was working on my truck and he was telling me that the diesel Super Duties are a hot item. Apparently they are stealing them and just cutting the whole front end off to remove the engine and trans and just leaving most everything else intact. He was saying that the 7.3l and 6.0l engines are pretty hot items out of the country.
At that point I made sure that their lot had plenty of security
Old 11-02-2004, 01:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
2004, detroit, f150, f350, michigan, stolen