Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2004, 12:59 AM
Elder User

the law is starting off with a positive reputation.
Whoohoo, 65 degrees today!

Man it was a nice day today. I know some of you are still freezing, and the folks on the Hi-Line just now got above freezing for the first time in probably a couple months, but it was downright nice in Billings today. Officially, it was 62 at the airport, where the recorded readings are taken, but the Nat'l Weather Service offices here on the West End recorded 65.
I drove to church this evening in a hawaiian shirt with the windows down and the Hank Jr. turned up. What a nice day.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:21 PM
Posting Guru

swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.
swannsa
yeah... Hank Jr. is cool. We finally saw some 50s... man, I need to get the bike running!
'07 Foose Stallion (Mustang GT)

Old 02-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Posting Guru

fordman428 is starting off with a positive reputation.
its pretty chilly here in iowa today about 30 out, it was in the 50's wed and thurs so i took advantage of the nice weather and worked on my truck.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Quiet Lurker

theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.
I live in the wrong place altogether. It has not yet hit anything nice this year..

So much for sunny TN

Theo

and a few other things - Mack truck, Iveco truck, Freightliner truck, Mahindra 4025, Mechron, grasshopper...
Old 03-01-2004, 01:04 AM
Elder User

the law is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well it snowed last night and today, but we only got a few inches. Probably the last respectible snow of the winter.
Of course, now that I've said that, a blizzard will probably roll in about April 4th, and surprise the crap out of us.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
I guess it really depends on where you are, Libby didn't get a drip of moisture, they had a really mild day.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
"a blizzard will probably roll in about April 4th, and surprise the crap out of us."

Law, you've been around here long enough to realize that it can snow any month of the year, right? Doesn't seem like a blizzard April 4th should be a surprise at all. My first year here we got 6" of wet heavy stuff the first week in June.

Theo, take heed, never pack away the woolies and long handles. They can feel pretty good on some of those high elevation locations all year long.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Quiet Lurker

theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.
I prefer the crisp air to the mush here in TN.

Theo

and a few other things - Mack truck, Iveco truck, Freightliner truck, Mahindra 4025, Mechron, grasshopper...
Old 03-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
It'll nearly set your nose on fire in the morning. Remember to bring lots of water with you.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:56 PM
Quiet Lurker

I drink about a gallon a day, sometimes more. We have a big berkey filter, for cleaning it.. either that or a distiller. I am so looking forward to this trip.. I may disappear for a while - I have nothing that can get online, in the trailer yet.. I am going to be saving for a satellite system with internet, it is about $1000, plus $100 a month.

But it is worth it.

Theo

Old 03-01-2004, 10:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter