Sponsored by:

Official LivingLarge Picture Call Out Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Krazee Matt
Logistics Pro
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Official LivingLarge Picture Call Out Thread

First off, Stewart and Razzi please go and stay go.

So I was out to dinner with Mark trying Cuban food for the first time. I got to thinking, Cuban... Cuba. Florida. Michael is in Florida. Michael also never actually posted pictures of his leaky undercarriage. Several beers and glasses of rum later, I decided I must investigate and I also discovered I do not like mojito's nor do I like plantains.

Here we see the original request, dated January 22 of this year of our Lord, 2015.

Some friendly bickering and rib-poking took place...

Some silly excuse of being sick was attempted, which was lame as you had said you'd pay your neighbor to take the pictures...

Here we see a weak sauce attempt at bailing on the pictures from feigning butt-hurt over the oil stains being hidden by black floor mats...

The last request for undercarriage pictures,

From the original post request until now has been 170 days.

122 weekdays, 48 weekend days.

This is equal to 24 weeks and 2 days.

Hours? 4,080.

Which, by the way, equals 244,800 minutes.

That's 14,688,000 seconds.

Now, I know you're retired since the age of 44 and you manage some yacht fleets... However, there is SO much wasted time (again, 170 days) where you could have proven your vehicle was indeed leak-proof - a lofty claim to have made! One that as of yet, has reminded unproven and thus is easily discarded as Internet drivel.

Instead, you have occupied us with DISTRACTIONS, hoping to lead us astray and hide from the promises you issued forth from days past?...

Having us help you a hand in picking out some new wheels for what, IMHO, is one of the nicest and cleanest Excursions on this forum. If I had your money, I'd make you an irresistible offer on it in a heartbeat. But I don't, so I can't. Also - my 7.3 doesn't leak, I have witnesses to attest to this. Your Excursion, well... your's is an unanswered mystery as to whether it leaks or not, isn't it?

This DISTRACTION from June 5th!

Shortly followed by this beautiful, chromed, shiny, envy-invoking DISTRACTION on the 9th.

You were bored on the 12th and bought a new toy. Bored? BORED??? YOU OWED US PICTURES MAN!

Yet another deviation from the pictures, all bright red and sexy and... and... and
By the way, that attachment link doesn't work anymore. I was thorough in my research for this**

The final DISTRACTION, although quite a rare and immaculate vehicle. There's a series in YouTube of being inside Bentley and another for Rolls Royce and how they make their cars. It's really quite intere- {bi*** slaps self back on track} ANYWAYS, DISTRACTION!

So, my dear friend Michael, I ask you this - where are these undercarriage pictures that you said you would provide for us, at your neighbor's compensated-for expense? Why have you felt so compelled to lead us all on this fun-and-games FTE Wild Goose Chase 2015? Are you, perhaps, embarassed that your undercarriage may show some signs of oil leakage? No passing things off as the A/C condensation either buddy

I implore you - END THE SUFFERING! Provide the undercarriage pictures that were sought after 244,800 minutes ago! And yes! A good number of minutes were wasted researching and creating this thread! But that is not the point!!!

UNDERCARRIAGE PICTURES

Thank you, and have a nice night

**While your's truly, Matt aka Krazee Matt, spent a good deal of time researching, editing, formatting, and writing this thread... Mark aka mecdac contributed a good deal of research for the creation of this thread to be a possibility. He is also hosting my stay, and allowing me to use his interwebs so that this thread may be born forth into the great digital beyond. He meekly attempted to deny any credit (some might say, involvement) however I cannot simply act as if he had no hand in this whatsoever. And yes, footnotes and disclaimers are usually small however some of y'all are OLD and probably won't see this the first time. Kind of like how Mark aka mecdac missed it entirely the first time...

Old 07-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Krazee Matt
Logistics Pro
I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE MICHAEL!!

I couldn't answer in four words that made sense and kept the other thread together, but yes alcohol has been consumed. However, I love that I was able to set up the big reveal to this

Old 07-11-2015, 10:48 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lol, love this thread, kinda feel bad you guys are so bored but then again ain't much to do in Jo-jah. Now I will get it done for you guys, having my red head installed this week should be a good time for me to snap a few shots while up on the alignment machine.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Krazee Matt
Logistics Pro
I'm glad we'll finally get to see this immaculate undercarriage

Just promise you won't pay your neighbor to use some virgin Buddhist monk's initiation robes to wipe the underside clean before taking the pictures

I'm so glad you took it in good humor, I had a slight moment of panic wondering if this would be well received.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:54 PM
mecdac
Lead Driver
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by LivingLarge
Lol, love this thread, kinda feel bad you guys are so bored but then again ain't much to do in Jo-jah.

No idea what this is about. I'm about to go to bed and Matt...well...?

Old 07-11-2015, 10:56 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No worries, you guys really need to see why I get stupid offers on my Ex... The good news is I've never detailed or cleaned the undercarriage of my Ex, it's just a clean Florida truck.
So you will see it with zero attempt of cleaning anything... I'm hoping to have the red head in Tuesday or Thursday let the countdown begin.

Old 07-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Krazee Matt
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by mecdac
No idea what this is about. I'm about to go to bed and Matt...well...?
Oh really? I'm just going to leave this right here...

No worries, you guys really need to see why I get stupid offers on my Ex... The good news is I've never detailed or cleaned the undercarriage of my Ex, it's just a clean Florida truck.
So you will see it with zero attempt of cleaning anything... I'm hoping to have the red head in Tuesday or Thursday let the countdown begin.
Oh, I can believe it. Anyone that goes out and plops the kind of cash you did out of the blue to swap for a perfect interior has to have an impeccable vehicle overall.

Old 07-11-2015, 11:42 PM
USCG_PA
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But, but, Tuesday and Thursday are so far away! Oh well, I guess you could say that I am waiting for these long ago promised photos like everyone else...

Old 07-12-2015, 01:40 AM
william_04_x
Lead Driver

Received 147 Likes on 89 Posts
So the Devil went down to Jo-juh?

And, he brought us back some cookies!!!

Mark, WTH are you feeding him?

This thread will self destruct in 3.....2....1.....

Old 07-12-2015, 03:05 AM
Bently_Coop
Lead Driver
Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts
This spot for sale.

Old 07-12-2015, 03:30 AM
Krazee Matt
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by william_04_x

In order of appearance...

Technically I went up to Jo-Juh. Since when did I become the devil?

I never share cookies. Especially not chocolate chip ones.

As mentioned in the opening post, Cuban food

No thread destruction. It took a long time to get put together and formatted!

Old 07-12-2015, 07:10 AM
nmclella
Posting Guru

(24 music echos in background)

Old 07-12-2015, 07:45 AM
mecdac
Lead Driver
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by Krazee Matt
Oh really? I'm just going to leave this right here...

Damn kids hacking my wi-fi. Get off my lawn.

Originally Posted by william_04_x

Lot's of rum.

Old 07-12-2015, 08:28 AM
05MilMachine
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Meanwhile...next door to LL's.....

Old 07-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Drunken_Unicorn
Posting Guru
Y'all quite seriously went back through all of LL's posts. That's dedication.

Can we turn it into a poll? "Will LL's Ex actually be leak free?!"

A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. ALCOHOL!!!!

Quick Reply: Official LivingLarge Picture Call Out Thread