1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

OH, WI, IL, IA, MN,MI, IN FTErs, it's Truckfest time

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 05:17 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by bobj49f2
My son milks two times day, every day of the year.. Why anyone would want to be a dairy farmer I don't know.
Ya for the cheese and butter man. Milks nasty and only baby's need it.
aint no good for us A dalts.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:59 PM
bobj49f2
Hotshot
Received 2,059 Likes on 804 Posts
There is nothing free on this farm, believe me. I've paid dearly for every drop of milk and every egg I've eaten. I would have been a lot, I mean a lot better off going to the store and buying overpriced high end fancy organically grown dairy products than living here for the last 25 years, especially the last 3.

I will stop here with my whining.

Old 01-21-2014, 07:25 AM
Doc
Logistics Pro
Received 128 Likes on 55 Posts
Here's the answers to another question I had about traveling to Wisconsin and driving through Illinois. Just sayin..... Useful information.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/docs/1-154.pdf

Old 01-21-2014, 09:13 AM
raytasch
Believe Nothing

Received 245 Likes on 154 Posts
Originally Posted by Doc
Here's the answers to another question I had about traveling to Wisconsin and driving through Illinois. Just sayin..... Useful information.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/docs/1-154.pdf
Very glad you put this up, Doc. I was planning to do so. Very important. The firearm forums are full of horror stories from areas that have their own little set of rules. A mal informed cop and you can be in big trouble even if you are in compliance with the law. This clip from Doc's posting says it all.

Illinois’ Unlawful Use of Weapons law does not
preempt local ordinances from banning fi rearms.
Persons carrying or transporting fi rearms through
such communities could be subject to local fi rearm
ordinances. It is recommended that you contact local
authorities regarding their fi rearm ordinances.

Old 01-21-2014, 09:24 AM
49f3dls
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Parts of the south side of Chicago have the rule shoot first and multiple times to be sure you hit what you are aiming at. If you are planning to use the skyway to either LSD or The Dan Ryan Xway you better have plenty of ammo. I would just stay west and avoid the problem.

Old 01-21-2014, 09:44 AM
ALBUQ F-1
Fleet Owner
Received 610 Likes on 379 Posts
Originally Posted by 49f3dls
... I would just stay West and avoid the problem.
Like Oklahoma?!

The old "judged by 12 or carried by 6" rule applies, IMO. You won't get away with obvious carry, for sure. But in the car, not likely to be a problem. I'm not sure that brochure reflects recent court rulings either.

Old 01-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Chris 56 f6
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't for get that Milwakee is no safe haven ether!!
There are parts of town I will not drive in
Stay west of that city too

Old 01-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Doc
Logistics Pro
Bob, post us a detailed picture and description what route you took to go around all of that back in 2012. Yes, I know--you had to take a detour, yada yada. Just post the intended route and what you would have done differently with your flathead running 45 mph. That will pretty much cover all of us who live east of the Mississippi. Also, where did you cross the Ohio River--I mean which actual bridge?

Old 01-21-2014, 11:22 AM
harleymsn
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Doc
Bob, post us a detailed picture and description what route you took to go around all of that back in 2012. Yes, I know--you had to take a detour, yada yada. Just post the intended route and what you would have done differently with your flathead running 45 mph. That will pretty much cover all of us who live east of the Mississippi. Also, where did you cross the Ohio River--I mean which actual bridge?
Shane, here is a route that I am looking at 'IF' I can make the trip. It crosses the Ohio on US421 at Madison.

If any of the rest of you guys are familiar with parts of this route, your input would be appreciated.

Old 01-21-2014, 11:47 AM
49f3dls
Posting Guru
I lived in the west subs of Chicago - Wayne Il 30 miles west of the lake along the FOX river near RT 64 (NORTH AVE in CHICAGO) for 30 years. I went from KY to Milwaukee twice a month for about 3 years after moving to Lexington. Let me figure out how to get a map with enough detail and I can give you a couple of routes. I know Ross said Rt47 (very rural-40 miles west of Chicago) was slow but it is a good straight highway all the way from Champaign IL to lake Geneva Wi Rt 59 (far west subs but growing-30 miles west of Chicago) is also a good highway 4 lanes in a lot of places but again a number of stop/go lights as it goes thru far western subs. Rt 83 is the same way but about 12-15 miles east toward the city and therefore a little more congested but still better than the tollway for the old trucks. I've got a few thingsto do for work then will get on the map details. Have fun

Old 01-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Doc
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by harleymsn
Shane, here is a route that I am looking at 'IF' I can make the trip. It crosses the Ohio on US421 at Madison.
498 Arnolds Way, Crossville, TN 38571 to Germantown, WI - Google Maps

If any of the rest of you guys are familiar with parts of this route, your input would be appreciated.
Thanks, Joe. If you go, are you gonna try to drive Edith?

I lived in the west subs of Chicago - Wayne Il 30 miles west of the lake along the FOX river near RT 64 (NORTH AVE in CHICAGO) for 30 years. I went from KY to Milwaukee twice a month for about 3 years after moving to Lexington. Let me figure out how to get a map with enough detail and I can give you a couple of routes. I know Ross said Rt47 (very rural-40 miles west of Chicago) was slow but it is a good straight highway all the way from Champaign IL to lake Geneva Wi Rt 59 (far west subs but growing-30 miles west of Chicago) is also a good highway 4 lanes in a lot of places but again a number of stop/go lights as it goes thru far western subs. Rt 83 is the same way but about 12-15 miles east toward the city and therefore a little more congested but still better than the tollway for the old trucks. I've got a few thingsto do for work then will get on the map details. Have fun
Sounds good. Thanks.

Old 01-21-2014, 11:53 AM
FortyNiner
Logistics Pro
Received 290 Likes on 168 Posts
Joe -

Your route takes you on Hwy 45, it appears. North of Chicago, you are good and even in the MKE area you'll be largely OK. Couple of caveats: There is a major road project underway that affects 45 and that road has one of the busiest interchanges in the state.

An alternative would be Hwy 100 - which actually is the non-freeway extension of Hwy 45. Gets you around the nasty stuff on a slower, traffic signal controlled stretch. Hwy 100 reconnects with Hwy 45 north of the busiest section and keeps you headed in the right direction at all points.

On Doc's question - If I were taking the drive, my path would be:

Pick up Hwy 47 in Illinois and take it north
47 becomes 120 in Wisconsin
120 to Hwy 36 to Hwy 164 (alternative is to County ES to Hwy 74)
Slight jog on Hwy 18 in Waukesha
Hwy 74 / County F
County Y / Mequon/ Lannon Road
Maple Drive and Bob's happy face

This keeps you out of Chicago, off the interstates and on roads that aren't overly busy.

Chris / Bob - comments?

DW

Old 01-21-2014, 12:08 PM
49f3dls
Posting Guru
Rt 45 is also called MANNHEIM RD which passes along the east side of O'HARA (the irish way of saying it!) and is one of the busiest surface streets on the west side of Chicago. stay away from it it is always congested.

Old 01-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Chris 56 f6
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rt 45 is also called MANNHEIM RD which passes along the east side of O'HARA (the irish way of saying it!) and is one of the busiest surface streets on the west side of Chicago. stay away from it it is always congested.
You guys could stop for lunch at Portillos on 83 in Elk Grove

Old 01-21-2014, 03:20 PM
49f3dls
Posting Guru
Ways to get thru Chicago to WI
I tried to include a map but when I got the detail needed the area was too small if the area was good the detail was gone. Best if you have a good map then follow this info. We are looking at the area form Lake Michigan to about DeKalb Illinois 50 miles west of the city.
The major problem is getting to a north south highway that is NOT an expressway thru the city. There are 6 roads that can work starting about 18 miles west of Chicago to about 40 miles west of the city. They are in east to west order—
RT83 – 4 lanes, stop/go lights, heart of suburbs, 45-65 MPH very congested
RT53 – 2-4 lanes, stop/go, runs along I-355, 45-70 MPH Truck traffic – 53 sometimes ends and becomes I-355 for a short time the you can pick up 53 again. I-355 is the newer version of old RT53 if that makes sense.
Rt59 – 2-4 lanes, stop/go lights, 45-65 MPH, Some trucks, about at the western end of the major suburbs.
Rt25-2 lanes, stop/go lights, 40-60 MPH, runs along east side of FOX river, little winding and goes thru a few lake/beach towns. More scenic.
Rt31-2 lanes, stop/go lights, 40-60 MPH, runs along west side of FOX river, little winding and goes thru a few lake/beach towns. More scenic.
RT47- 2 lanes, runs from Champaign Il to Lake Geneva WI. Stop/go lights, 40-60 MPH, some trucks, very rural at the far western end of the suburbs.
The first 5 above pose a problem getting to them from INDIANA without getting on expressways. You either go thru a lot of suburbs or very busy roads.
The last one RT47 goes all the way from CHAMPAIGN IL to LAKE GENEVA WI and misses most of the suburbs and heavy Chicago traffic. It is about 180-190 miles from Champaign to Lake Geneva.
After years of driving the congested expressways and surface streets of Chicago I would recommend RT 47 for anyone not running modern drive trains. I know Ross said there was construction on it last time he used it but in Chicago you only have 2 seasons - winter & construction! The good part of RT47 is the number of east/west roads from INDIANA that meet up with it north of Champaign IL.
Again this is just my opinion based on going from the Lexington KY area to Wayne Il (very near St Charles- Wayne is too small to be on most maps) and to customers in and around Milwaukee. I’m hoping I have the F3 ready and road tested so I can take it to DLTS14 – I’m running a 92 5.0 EFI, 5 speed, 4 wheel disk, Jag front end and I’m going RT47.
A word of caution for any one that is going straight thru the city – LAKE SHORE DRIVE is off limits to trucks – you will get a ticket unless you are very lucky.
The skyway dumps into either LSD or the DAN RYAN EXPRESSWAY- no place for an old truck to be running. You will be in bumper to bumper traffic or run over by an 18 wheeler. When traffic moves on the Chicago expressways it goes at 60+ and you may have one or two cars lengths between vehicles. I-294 is a great road for getting north but again it is a major truck route running at speed or bumper to bumper. Sometimes you will have both conditions within a 5 mile stretch .
I’m not trying to scare anyone off going to DLTS14 it should be a great time. I just don’t think you want to have a breakdown in the city as the population is not as likely to help you as people in the rural area will. If you have to leave your truck on the side of the road to go get help you better plan on having to rebuild it as it will be stripped of anything they think is of value.

If anyone has a better way please let us know. Have fun

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <wontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority9; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

Quick Reply: OH, WI, IL, IA, MN,MI, IN FTErs, it's Truckfest time