Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Air Intakes, Air Filters & Ram Air
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2013, 10:24 AM
New User

907Platinum is starting off with a positive reputation.
Air filter minder

Has anyone installed a filter minder on the Ecoboost? I know they are common for the diesels but I can't find good info for gasoline engines.
I want to track my actual filter performance vs. blindly changing filters based on mileage.
Also, what would be the expected range (inches of water) from a newly installed filter to end of useful life (I use Motorcraft only)? I can't find this spec in the owners manual and do not have the factory manual yet.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Air Intakes, Air Filters & Ram Air