Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2013, 02:11 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
July BS Thread

Alright it's time for July to roll in. Fireworks, fingers missing, money spent on explosives, the whole 9 yards. Hopefully nobody has to visit the hospital and has a safe 4th of July.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Elder User

79F150400M is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm not the pyromaniac i use to be on the 4th, so its just a nice day to BBQ and drink beer. Just wish my poor dog wasnt scared of the fireworks. I have to sedate her so she can make it through the day. Hope everyone has a enjoyable day. At least it wont be a blazing hot as it is now. Can y'all imagine to problems we'd have if its this hot on the 4th? Sheesh
Old 07-01-2013, 05:49 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
My family at least plans to wet down the yard plenty before any fireworks. I am kind of a pyromaniac and my older step brother and I like to try destroying my little sisters old barbies. They are surprisingly resilient... We ended up strapping Ground Flowers to the head and torching holes in it.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 07-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79F150400M View Post
I'm not the pyromaniac i use to be on the 4th, so its just a nice day to BBQ and drink beer. Just wish my poor dog wasnt scared of the fireworks. I have to sedate her so she can make it through the day. Hope everyone has a enjoyable day. At least it wont be a blazing hot as it is now. Can y'all imagine to problems we'd have if its this hot on the 4th? Sheesh

You may want to look at something called the "Thunder Jacket" There was a thing
at the vet's this last weekend when I had Tetsu in for his UTI.

Thundershirt | The Best Dog Anxiety Treatment

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 07-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Elder User

79F150400M is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks interesting.....have a harness similar to that. I'll have to put it on her and see how she reacts to it. Thanks Sean.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Postmaster

joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.
well boys, looks like i'm working on the 4th, and leaving on a road trip this weekend, going to help my brother move up here from NM. it promises to be hot and busy

whats new with y'all
Old 07-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Dylan,
What is the ID of you radiator hose? The adaptor is 38mm or 1.49"
Found out why Tetsu has been so sick. He has an e.coli infection
in his bladder. They got the lab work back today and so he started
his antibiotic and he will be on it for a month.

Sean
Old 07-04-2013, 03:57 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

That adapter may be too small then. according to autozone these are the standard dimensions.
Hose End (1) Inside Diameter (in): 2
Hose End (1) Outside Diameter (in): 2.375
Hose End (2) Inside Diameter (in): 2
Hose End (2) Outside Diameter (in): 2.375

Washington Member Map
Old 07-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Post Fiend

Well we gave it a try.
You could check on Ebay for a 2" one.
The other option is get a section of brass pipe
and have someone put a bubble flair on both the ends
so the hose will stay on with a clamp.
You may even try a radiator shop and see if they have an extension.

Sean
Old 07-04-2013, 07:10 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
Well we gave it a try.
You could check on Ebay for a 2" one.
The other option is get a section of brass pipe
and have someone put a bubble flair on both the ends
so the hose will stay on with a clamp.
You may even try a radiator shop and see if they have an extension.

Sean
That's a possibility. My neighbor is a plumber so no doubt he should have some brass pipe to use. As for Flaring it I'm not so sure his tool would work. he can do a single flair on smaller metal tube for brakes or whatever, but I don't think it would work on something like that. I think before asking him though I'll look around online or at any local shops for something.

Washington Member Map
Old 07-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Postmaster

Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Happy 4th of July Washington truckers. It Hot and dry over here on the East side of the state. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a fire free 4th.

@Sean, What breed of Cat do you have? I may have asked before but I don't remember.

I have another question for you West siders, does anyone know of or have recommendations of a wreaking yard that might have a set of factory aluminum wheels for a 2012 F350 DRW? I think anything between 2007 and 2012 will work, I'm not sure about a 2006.

I hope everyone has a good 4th of July.

Cheers!

2012 F350 DRW, CC, King Ranch, 5th wheel package, air bags with wireless controller, High idle Mod, no door bell and Edge CTS monitor.
2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer, My wife's daily driver
1969 Bronco, Under Construction
1968 F250 Camper Special, 390 my wife's truck she's had it for 30 years.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Post Fiend

Dylan look at the flair in the photo it the 3 one from the top
Click the image to open in full size.

Tim the Cat is a Savannah and she is an F1 that is 65% Serval
Her father is Max. Her brother is also a Max. Jr I think
Studs

On the yard have you tried https://plus.google.com/105821451388...ut?gl=us&hl=en

I-5 Auto & Truck Parts
190 Estep Rd
Chehalis, WA 98532(360) 262-3550

Sean
Old 07-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Postmaster

Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Well we didn't make it through the 4th without a fire. There is a brush fire on the North shore of Lake Chelan across from 25 mile creek. That is all I know so far and the wind is blowing 15 to 20 mph.

Sean, Thanks for the info on the cats and the wreaking yard, the cats look big. I have never heard of them before.

Cheers

2012 F350 DRW, CC, King Ranch, 5th wheel package, air bags with wireless controller, High idle Mod, no door bell and Edge CTS monitor.
2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer, My wife's daily driver
1969 Bronco, Under Construction
1968 F250 Camper Special, 390 my wife's truck she's had it for 30 years.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
boooyaaaa i made it lol
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 07-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Young View Post
Well we didn't make it through the 4th without a fire. There is a brush fire on the North shore of Lake Chelan across from 25 mile creek. That is all I know so far and the wind is blowing 15 to 20 mph.

Sean, Thanks for the info on the cats and the wreaking yard, the cats look big. I have never heard of them before.

Cheers
Here is a link to my Cat Album over at Imageshack
http://imageshack.us/g/822/inthetrashagain.jpg/
You should be able to see how big Bella is. The boys are more like
a normal house cat. Bella is 18 Lb of muscle. And talk about jump......

Sean
Old 07-07-2013, 01:49 AM