Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2013, 10:41 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Let's make some fun...

OK, get-together number 2. This one is FULLY sponsored by FTE forum. For this we get the following from them:

$0 for beer
$0 for food
$0 for women
+1000 points for having another party for the second year in a row...

I also might be able to get some stickers, but I ain't holdin' me breath.

I am happy to host it again, I seemed to have a location where many people could get to easily. I am in Co. Springs on the north west side (my barber calls this the North Broadmoor ). Chime in if you'd like to host. But I do need to replace the rubber on my street from last year so if we do it at my house, be prepared to leave some rubber on my road. Maybe I'll be able to join ya. (For those at the last party, I went around and asked my neighbors if they were bothered by the burnout, none of them heard it and they all wanted to know how good it was. THEY ARE GREAT NEIGHBORS!!! )

For those who missed it, there's a link floating around somewhere.

My thoughts on timing are about the same, early to mid-Sept.

Thoughts?
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 03-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Elder User

AzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud ofAzPatMan has much to be proud of
I'd be down for that - at least this give people plenty of time to make plans for this event!
One thought though - do you want to see about possibly renting a park or some place that has a BBQ pit we can use to grill (or bring grill's too) and then that way we can take some G2G photos?
Just a thought. i'd be happy to chip in for the rental costs.
h<font color=#000000>ttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-lxbT22oj5Dk/T6GIqbi11AI/AAAAAAAAAHk/Qva7BrSHDEE/s912/Ex-Towing.jpg</font>
`03 EX 7.3L,4inch Lift, Dyno'd at 605tq/312hp
285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on KMC XD Spy's, 4inch Diamond Eye Exhaust, 6637 Mod + Riffraff filter cover. TW Tunes on Ts-6 chip. Riffraff boots, AIH Deleted
Old 03-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Posting Guru

ceetwarrior is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sweet. I agree photos would be cool...
Old 03-21-2013, 10:16 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPatMan View Post
I'd be down for that - at least this give people plenty of time to make plans for this event!
One thought though - do you want to see about possibly renting a park or some place that has a BBQ pit we can use to grill (or bring grill's too) and then that way we can take some G2G photos?
Just a thought. i'd be happy to chip in for the rental costs.
We can do this wherever we want. We'll just need to come up with the funds to rent the place. I'm open
Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Postmaster

muscletruck7379 has a good reputation on FTE.muscletruck7379 has a good reputation on FTE.muscletruck7379 has a good reputation on FTE.
i'm in... but I think that me and pat were the only ones that brought the trucks instead of cars! Might make for a strange ford "truck" photo if its all mustangs!
1984 mercury capri, 5.0 conversion, my little monster...
1961 ford falcon, all stock, in family since '68
Old 03-25-2013, 02:16 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I hear ya, I've got my truck running now and unless there's an unforeseen catastrophe, I'll have my truck.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Posting Guru

ceetwarrior is starting off with a positive reputation.
LOL, like I said last year we all had just came from 'the car show' every saturday night with our stangs. All of us do have Ford trucks, but stangs are more fun sometimes, hehe. I'll bring my truck for sure, next time.

You can secure picnic dates in city parks by calling them. I think it's cheap, or even free. I went to a FTE meeting in Denver years ago when I joined, it was fun and all the trucks got a lot of attention..
Old 03-26-2013, 11:36 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I can check on a park, that sounds like a good idea. Or what about somewhere outside of town, like Greenland, that has a nice park or maybe even a place like a camping spot we can use for a picnic?
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Elder User

00Boss is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mid-sept? Im gunna miss it! Im gunna be in the area in august for my moms weddin and may be around for a couple weeks. If you all wanna shift thatd be cool. Ya right haha. Post pics I wanna see what I get to miss.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:54 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

What specific dates would you be available to get together?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Elder User

Ill be in state from aug17-sept1. Id love to meet some of the guys iv been bsin with for years now.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Senior User

Blown349 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sounds like fun!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:28 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Boss View Post
Ill be in state from aug17-sept1. Id love to meet some of the guys iv been bsin with for years now.
For a get together, it'll be on the weekend. Are you free on the 31st of Aug? If so, we can see how that date works for the others and see if were can get a good crowd on that date.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Elder User

Trailblazen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Trailblazen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I live in the springs so shouldn't be too hard to try to make it barring work. My Birthday is Sep 1 so dunno what wife may plan for me if you do it that weekend.

2009 F150 Lariat 4WD, 5.4L, 5.5' Bed,Factory Tow, K&N Intake, Flowmaster 40 Series-"Original" Dual Exhaust w/3.5" Stainless Tips/Pipes, SilverStar Ultra Headlights, Truxedo Truxport Tonneau, Tow Mirrors (7/19/13)
2003 Expedition XLT 2WD, 5.4L, Factory HD-Tow, K&N Intake, Flowmaster 40 Series-"DeltaFlow" single Exhaust w/4" Stainless Tip, SilverStar Ultra Headlights
Old 04-26-2013, 07:36 PM
Elder User

Sorry for the late reply. 31st would work fine Id love to see you all there.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter