Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum81/)
-   -   Let's make some fun... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1231076-lets-make-some-fun.html)

RIKIL 03-18-2013 10:41 PM

Let's make some fun...

OK, get-together number 2. This one is FULLY sponsored by FTE forum. For this we get the following from them:

$0 for beer
$0 for food
$0 for women
+1000 points for having another party for the second year in a row...

I also might be able to get some stickers, but I ain't holdin' me breath.

I am happy to host it again, I seemed to have a location where many people could get to easily. I am in Co. Springs on the north west side (my barber calls this the North Broadmoor :-yeahrigh). Chime in if you'd like to host. But I do need to replace the rubber on my street from last year so if we do it at my house, be prepared to leave some rubber on my road. Maybe I'll be able to join ya. (For those at the last party, I went around and asked my neighbors if they were bothered by the burnout, none of them heard it and they all wanted to know how good it was. THEY ARE GREAT NEIGHBORS!!! :-X22:-X22)

For those who missed it, there's a link floating around somewhere.

My thoughts on timing are about the same, early to mid-Sept.

Thoughts?

AzPatMan 03-20-2013 09:15 PM

I'd be down for that - at least this give people plenty of time to make plans for this event!
One thought though - do you want to see about possibly renting a park or some place that has a BBQ pit we can use to grill (or bring grill's too) and then that way we can take some G2G photos?
Just a thought. i'd be happy to chip in for the rental costs.

ceetwarrior 03-21-2013 07:34 AM

Sweet. I agree photos would be cool...

RIKIL 03-21-2013 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by AzPatMan (Post 12973709)
I'd be down for that - at least this give people plenty of time to make plans for this event!
One thought though - do you want to see about possibly renting a park or some place that has a BBQ pit we can use to grill (or bring grill's too) and then that way we can take some G2G photos?
Just a thought. i'd be happy to chip in for the rental costs.

We can do this wherever we want. We'll just need to come up with the funds to rent the place. I'm open

muscletruck7379 03-25-2013 01:33 PM

i'm in... but I think that me and pat were the only ones that brought the trucks instead of cars! Might make for a strange ford "truck" photo if its all mustangs!

RIKIL 03-25-2013 02:16 PM

I hear ya, I've got my truck running now and unless there's an unforeseen catastrophe, I'll have my truck.

ceetwarrior 03-26-2013 05:45 PM

LOL, like I said last year we all had just came from 'the car show' every saturday night with our stangs. All of us do have Ford trucks, but stangs are more fun sometimes, hehe. I'll bring my truck for sure, next time.

You can secure picnic dates in city parks by calling them. I think it's cheap, or even free. I went to a FTE meeting in Denver years ago when I joined, it was fun and all the trucks got a lot of attention..

RIKIL 03-26-2013 11:36 PM

I can check on a park, that sounds like a good idea. Or what about somewhere outside of town, like Greenland, that has a nice park or maybe even a place like a camping spot we can use for a picnic?

00Boss 04-03-2013 04:51 PM

Mid-sept? Im gunna miss it! Im gunna be in the area in august for my moms weddin and may be around for a couple weeks. If you all wanna shift thatd be cool. Ya right haha. Post pics I wanna see what I get to miss.

RIKIL 04-03-2013 05:54 PM

What specific dates would you be available to get together?

00Boss 04-07-2013 11:18 AM

Ill be in state from aug17-sept1. Id love to meet some of the guys iv been bsin with for years now.

Blown349 04-11-2013 10:21 AM

Sounds like fun!

RIKIL 04-11-2013 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by 00Boss (Post 13038059)
Ill be in state from aug17-sept1. Id love to meet some of the guys iv been bsin with for years now.

For a get together, it'll be on the weekend. Are you free on the 31st of Aug? If so, we can see how that date works for the others and see if were can get a good crowd on that date.

Trailblazen 04-26-2013 07:14 PM

I live in the springs so shouldn't be too hard to try to make it barring work. My Birthday is Sep 1 so dunno what wife may plan for me if you do it that weekend.

00Boss 04-26-2013 07:36 PM

Sorry for the late reply. 31st would work fine Id love to see you all there.