Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2012, 01:46 AM
Senior User

gearhead-tjc is starting off with a positive reputation.
November Meet

I know the October Meet just happened but, thought I would kick off the November Meet thread anyway.
I am putting in for Oak Harbor, Freeland, Mount Vernon for possible towns to start off.
I was thinking mid-month, say the 17th?
Establishments at which to meet would depend on the town and what it has ofcourse.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Senior User

Everett would be a possibility too.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:14 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
I'm not sure on city or date. Everett is an hour from me so I could make it but it would need a lot of gas. Also a friend of mine is having a small party thing at some point in November. I need to look up the date.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
I think Everett would work. I also think we should
stick to some place where it is more family friendly
that is why I pick pizza places that way if someone has kids
they can bring them if they want.

Sean
EDIT : My back surgery is the 27 so if we can meet before.
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 10-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Senior User

Yes, Sean u got it. FAMILY friendly is the way to go. Pizza places are good. I think a drive-in type burger joint would be good too. I wish there were more SONIC restaurants in this state. One of the things I miss about Missouri.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Well if it were summer I would say a park. But I really
don't want a soggy (rain) burger and what not. But if
we could get about 10 people coming a park with a covered
cooking and seating may be an option. I bet if we did that
Snowbunny may be talked into showing up. We will have to
do some real planning on something like that.
I would like it some anyone can come and bring family.
Hmm, Should we try and plan a Spring Meet?
Maybe in April~June at somewhere like Snoqualmie Falls
or the ORV park in Moses Lake? That would be fun 2 day event
even. Just some thing to think about.

Sean
Old 10-28-2012, 11:18 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Some sort of little camping thing would be cool. I have yet to fully use my sleeping back on my front bench seat Last time, i hadn't grabbed my new house key and thought i was locked out. After getting the sleeping bad rolled out and getting myself comfortable my step dad opens the house door and tells me to come inside haha.

Anywho so i have my friends party planned for the 17th, if you guys plan ti for that day i will have to skip out. I am pretty sure before/after weekends are good but don't go changing the whole date cause of me. If yall want to do it on 17th go right ahead.

EDIT: Besides i'll be eating pizza anyways at my friends place. He is planning on getting 8 pizzas.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 10-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Senior User

An ORV park in the future would ROCK!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:34 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead-tjc View Post
An ORV park in the future would ROCK!!!
I knew that would be a good idea.

Sean
Old 10-29-2012, 08:28 AM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
The last big G2G that this chapter had was in Ellensburg,,, as it is somewhat in the middle,,, and had a pretty good turnout.

Roughly 25 showed up for a 3 day camping trip.

Have to say,,, it was one of the best weekends I have ever had!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 10-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Post Fiend

Talking

What is in Ellensburg? http://alltrails.com/us/washington/ellensburgI Ellensburg Trails - Best Ellensburg camping, hiking & biking trails | AllTrails.com
OR WASHINGTON Riding Areas >>Off Road Riding Areas and Parks
I know of the ORV park in Moses Lake Moses Lake Sand Dunes - Washington Motorcycle and ATV Trails
and the dunes at Mattawa But don't know if they allow ORV still.
That leaves us with the rest of the state of Washington Link >> Washington ATV Trails
We also will need to pick a date Early or later spring. Wait till summer?
So what does every one think?????? 0r
So start talking and give your input

Sean
Old 10-29-2012, 05:13 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I don't really know any of those places... I know sort of where Ellensburg is and i know it is far away as well, we used to travel past Ellensburg to get to Blue lake resort for a few days. Once again my biggest issue is fuel. Not only would i need a large extra gas can but i would need to fill the tank as well. Depending on the drive and what we do when we get there i would need to re-fill the tank after the trip before going home.

If we did go camping chances are, i would "camp" in my bronco haha, i can't sleep in tents very well. Anyways i will need to see where we are going before i can commit. I also need to see my own situation if i have a job or what he deal is by that point.

Washington Member Map
Old 10-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Senior User

Ok, back to November Meet. Is Everett ok? What would be a good place? Any good places next to the interstate? I know the 17th isn't good for Gruesomejeans because of a friends party but, I figured mid-month would be optimum since October meet was late in the month and Thanksgiving is late in Nov.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Posting Guru

jgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to all
Jameson Gavac jagg007
Everett would be good for me. There appear to be a few pizza shops in the Everett area.

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...&ved=0CMoBEMgT

As for the large meet, I think that would be great. Summer would be better for something outdoors, because there will be a better chance for nice weather. If we can decide this winter I'll start saving for the gas to get there

Jameson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIO Silver View Post
Thanks for the myopic criticism Montana. You're bundle of joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77&79F250 View Post
Whiskey does not agree with me, and Mr. Daniels is always getting me in trouble
Old 10-30-2012, 01:25 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead-tjc View Post
Ok, back to November Meet. Is Everett ok? What would be a good place? Any good places next to the interstate? I know the 17th isn't good for Gruesomejeans because of a friends party but, I figured mid-month would be optimum since October meet was late in the month and Thanksgiving is late in Nov.
As mentioned, don't worry about planning around me. I can miss a meet. Besides i don't even know if i will have means to make it to Everett. My friends house is a few miles out from me where as Everett is over an hour drive. Just make sure you guys get a picture or 2 haha.

Washington Member Map
Old 10-30-2012, 01:25 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter