1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

She Is Brave Sir Julie.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 09:31 AM
ibuzzard
Panties NOT in a Twist

Received 289 Likes on 199 Posts
She Is Brave Sir Julie.....

....When the Dragon reared it's ugly head, brave Sir Dan bravely fled......

In light of recent renewed interest in our much beloved deceased member, and as one of the resident FTE Necromancers, I sort-of-ashamedly call forth the corpse.....or at least some of its' more humorous rantings - from the defining thread about Her/Him/It.Apologizing in advance:

"I put this idiot on the ignore list months ago!"

"you fashion yourself to be someone important or a patronly authority"

"I never said you were being stupid intentionally, you're just stupid whether you can help yourself or not"

" Maybe if you jerks would knock this garbage off I wouldn't be so
defensive all the time"

"The truth is you few are cowards"

" Let me refresh your memory correctly Penn Dick as it appears your psycho drugs have not kicked in yet today"

"Nobody cares about that kind of nit picky semantics BS despite your rationalization about accuracy"

"What is this, the third time you've said goodbye this year Alan?
Here's a site you might find you fit in with a little better since you don't like it here: Whiners Anonymous"

"Well Alan, that's pretty impressive.And after reading your responses above, well, I guss those who choose to believe you and your "sound engineering principles" can. Alan - you're an idiot - really! I've never experienced anyone with your philosophies who didn't come out of "the hills" and maintained a mechanical philosophy so backward (not even ameturish but just plain messed up- in all respects) as to try and convince others that they were "sound mechanical pratices." Torro Guano!As someone whos credentials [which really are not appicable here - yours or mine] far excede those, I simply don't understand why someone with your education can't seem to contribute more responsible inputs- from a simply technoligical standpoint. Seems that credtials don't build trucks. As a matter of fact my experience has shown that credentials don't reflect intellengence or a thought provess either. Knowledge, experience and an intelligent grasp of fundamentals, coupled with the ability to analytically rationalize solutions to problems is the key.A smart person with a high school education is a smart person. A moron with an advanced college degree is a moron - it happens - sorry. And Alan, only people with big educations and little intelligence try to post their certifications on web sites to justify really bad or unqualified inputs."

Please,help me satisfy this old mans' nostalgic memory of a lovely lady.Feel free to add your most cherished quotes. It may be wise to have your air sickness bags handy.

And, please, someone see fit to embed the title YouTube video, as I can't seem to manage it.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:15 PM
spurredon
Fleet Owner

Received 613 Likes on 550 Posts
I am speechless, I am without speech. But I have a grin on my face that won't go away!

Stay tuned!

Old 09-29-2012, 03:20 PM
spurredon
Fleet Owner

Received 613 Likes on 550 Posts
Brave Sir Robin - YouTube

come on, give her another chance! He is really a great girl!