Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion > Picture competitions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Picture competitions Ford truck picture competitions, voted by you!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Most Amazing Clunker Contest (2012)

LOOK! LOOK!
~SIMPLIFIED RULEZZ FOR SIMPLIFIED PLAYEREZZZ~

1) It doesn't have to be yours *In fact we hope it isn't
2) Must be a pic you took yourself

*and the cops shouldn't be after you because of it*

3) Doesn't have to be a ford or a truck
4) Must be a motor vehicle of some kind intended to travel on the ground...
5) Only enter pictures once - I'm sure there's a whole landslide of curious contraptions out there!

~If we get ten entries we'll have a vote and then continue.

~If we get ten "WINNERS" we'll have a 'Best OF'

~If one of our members actually owns the winning silly damned thing, I suppose we may have to cook up some sort of a consolation prize...
Old 09-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
It's to bad I can't enter my own. My son rolled it yesterday after I spent all summer fixing and painting it from a roll over I did last winter. It's a 90 Ranger and still runs and drives true. But really looks bad like totaled. Had all new glass in it till yesterday. I aint fixing the body again. Just a ranch rig now.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 09-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
OH YES YOU CAN!

We just....

HOPE

you don't....

Umm, pretty bad, huh????

*sounds like it gives whole new meaning to the term "DOUBLE ROLLER CHAIN"*
Old 09-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Almost $500.00 in glass gone in sixty seconds. Sheard one rear axle plumb off. Lit upside down on a rock the size of a Kenworth Cab. Missed the roll bar and smashed in the roof where the dome light is. Needless to say the new back slider did not make it. Still rubbing Ben-Gay on the boy. He is hurting but alive and not broken. THAT is the main thing right there. It's dark out right now. I'll take some pics tomorrow if I get back from town and have any gumption left.

A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 09-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

What the hell did you do? Try to jump the ROCKIES???

So long as you and the youngster are still spittin' and cussin', I guess...

But damn.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Old School

Kids 12 years. Was with his 17 year old Bud. Kid was driving and 17 year old was telling him how to drift. They just picked the wrong worst loosest corner to do it on. It will be awhile before he gets to use a rig again I think.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Thank christ I learned on race cars and go karts
Old 09-24-2012, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Click the image to open in full size.
81 Ford Courier, paint peeling everywhere, uses about a gallon of oil per tank, front fenders are rotted off on the rear edge, doors don't close right, windshield has 11 chips and two cracks, overheats, and the front tires rub since they are way too big. I also just drove it 900miles with about 1500lbs in the back and still use it as a daily driver, it got 28mpg on the trip and gets mid to high 20s in town.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
And since it qualifies under your rules:
Click the image to open in full size.
Just got this yesterday, it's a mid 50s David Bradley Super Power tractor. No engine, obviously one tire is gone, the rims are rotted to death, and i don't have any implements for it. Looks cool though.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

THAT'S not a riding tractor tho! C'mon, gimmee a break here....

You know and I know that I'm begging for pic's of the most godawful disgusting, MISERABLE excuses for motorised transportation anyone still rides or drives (I wonder if I should include "MOTORBIKES"?)

But ya gotta RIDE it
Old 09-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

How much do you want for the Courier?

I've been after one of those for years
Old 09-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
How much do you want for the Courier?
I've been after one of those for years
*Throws mouse in the air*
Why do I find stuff when I can least afford it?
Old 09-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

It's ok, it's not for sale. It's getting about 9" of lift, a D44 front from a Wagoneer, a Toyota rear axle, and a Mercedes OM617.951 turbodiesel. I've got an adapter to put that engine in front of any transmission that fits a Ford small block pattern.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Post Fiend

55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.
here's my clunkers / beaters . the mustang is a rusted out hulk now . a true flintstone car if you will ............Name:  ironsides.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  99.8 KB

Name:  th_cid__1011001758c.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  3.4 KB

Name:  th_cid__0420000757a.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  3.8 KB
that's because were all opinionated bullcrap artists looking for somewhere to espout our views and show the world how much we { don't } know especially to newcomers. were on a mission to impress you and make you believe we are all knowing ! P.A.D.D = project attention deficit disorder . everyone on here has it , and is an enabler !!!! so enter at your own risk !!!!!!!!!!! if you don't have 2 or 3 broken fords / projects , then you just ain't right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

*Note to Self: Get pics of some of the old "BOMBERS" around here...
Old 11-06-2012, 05:44 PM