Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Ford Truck Parts for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ford Truck Parts for Sale Ford Truck related Parts and Accessories for sale

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Old 09-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Junior User

mellowyellow55 is starting off with a positive reputation.
2 Trucks, F-100, '53, and '54 best deal around

Category: Accessories
Price: $11000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): UT
Item Condition: Brand New
Part fits:: 1948-1960

So here is the deal, I have two trucks, a 1954, and a 1953, been on them for a long, long time. Well, that time is over, and these are up for grabs, would like to sell them both, as you can come and clean out the garage.
First off, I have many extras, doors, tailgats, fenders, grills, bumpers, guage assemblies etc. that goes with these two trucks.
And aftermarket stuff seals, rubbers, gaskets, door handle kits guides for glass, and much much more. With all the extras, there is probably clost to $1000,.00 in extra parts and aftermarket.

The red truck is the 1953, if you put your name on the title, you would be the second official owner, so open titles on both trucks.
All metal, no bondo, engine is a 292, three on the column,installed by the first owner in 1957. It is rebuilt sitting in white grease ready to be fired.
This frame on this one is done in POR-15

the second truck (tan) is 1954, 302 , with automatic transmission. It also has no bondo, all metal, did the body work with stretching and shrinking the metal the Ron Covell way. Engine is in running condition, but Ihave the wiring out as I had a frame off, restoration for both trucks.
this is a deal, if you really want some good trucks, please communicate with me. Basically, I am going to empty my garage.
I have tons and tons of items to go with these two trucks
I have many of the Ford books and you can even take all of my magazines with the tips and ideas.
I just need to get these two trucks gone, soon and very soon.
Life is not too good at home, just saying
email me at
recommendations55@hotmail.com
best way to reach me, leave me a number I will call you back
I will upload pics if I can f

Last edited by mellowyellow55; 09-14-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: i need help n uploading some photos of these trucks
Old 12-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Senior User

qmanconfused is starting off with a positive reputation.
n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
hey....first off.. too bad about your situation at home...been there done that, but life will and duz improve. i'm a prime example of that....happy as a guy can get.

second...where are u?

third...i'm a real person w/$

i need pix

q in 'cuse
Old 12-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Senior User

n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
i went back & saw you're oin utah...daaaa

q
Old 12-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Senior User

n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
i also just saw our listing was in september...probly too late

q
Old 12-14-2012, 03:26 PM