New Guy here from Fort Wayne

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 11:34 AM
SHOBoat
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Guy here from Fort Wayne

Hello all,

Glad to make your acquaintance. If there was a formal "Introduction" section, forgive me, I couldn't find it.

Born and raised in Fort Wayne, left for a little while came back to the Fort.

I have been driving Fords for the last 4.5 years. 4 Taurus SHO's, 1996 F150, and now, down to my 1999 F250 SD ext cab, 5.4 AT that I have had for about 2 weeks, and 1 SHO I am keeping, and trying to get rid of my 1996 F150.

My newest edition to the corral.

Kinda new to the SD, I love it so far and look forward to many years of use out of it.

Don't mind me, I will just be reading threads and hanging out here from time to time.

From the looks of the Indiana member map, looks like there are a few of us in Fort Wayne. Looking forward to meeting you all...

Thank you

Old 09-09-2012, 06:50 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
SHO,

Hey there...I'm also in Fort Wayne (NW side)...although I am Ford-less currently and probably for the future as I just sold my Toreador Red Excursion a couple of weeks ago as we are selling our travel trailer and didn't have the need for such a big vehicle...well big in an everyday driving type vehicle...as you can see in my sig we have something that is actually bigger than the Ex now...

Welcome to the site...there's a great group of folks in the Indiana chapter...check out the monthly "BS" thread...a lot of posts but nothing really of substance...LOL...still a great place to stop by and say HEY...we've got a lot of out of state visitors too...you can also go and visit their state "BS" threads to say hello as well...another great group of folks to chat with.

We've been trying to get a GTG (get together) happening for the last couple of years but something always seemed to get in the way...there's at least 3 of us in Fort Wayne proper now and a few just around us and quite a few up in the NW part of the state...and scattered around...so there are quite a few "active" members...perhaps we should just shoot for a FW GTG?...I've met probably 50 FTE members from all over the country face to face...it is always cool doing so...

Welcome to FTE and welcome to the Indiana Chapter!

Joe.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:18 PM
KingBigJoe
Cargo Master
Talking

Welcome, SHOBoat. If you stick around here long enough it will begin to feel like home. There are plenty of knowledgeable members here in this forum should you need help with your Ford.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:45 PM
heymrdj
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey didn't realize there was some Ford crew in my neck of the woods! If anyone's still watching this thread I was in north Fort Wayne but now live in Churubusco (or just Busco to the locals) We should do a lunch!

Old 03-16-2013, 06:18 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
mrdj,

You need to change your location in the upper right hand corner...it still shows GA...LOL...

I'm still here...Fordless though...Ex's still turn my head though.

Joe.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:26 PM
heymrdj
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by X_Hemi_Guy
mrdj,

You need to change your location in the upper right hand corner...it still shows GA...LOL...

I'm still here...Fordless though...Ex's still turn my head though.

Joe.
Changed

Old 02-25-2015, 03:04 PM
lee00
Posting Guru
Has Fort wayne gone dormant? I will be up that way this weekend.

Old 02-28-2015, 03:03 PM
heymrdj
Posting Guru
I don't see much going on there, strange i didn't get a notification from this thread. But I live in Fort Wayne so I'm around

Old 03-02-2015, 07:09 AM
lee00
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by heymrdj
I don't see much going on there, strange i didn't get a notification from this thread. But I live in Fort Wayne so I'm around
Sorry I missed this...Got sick saturday and didn't do much... I plan on being back up that way in 2 weeks, to do some more work on the truck while I am waiting on the rack space...

I will try to post when it gets closer..

Old 03-02-2015, 07:18 AM
heymrdj
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by lee00
Sorry I missed this...Got sick saturday and didn't do much... I plan on being back up that way in 2 weeks, to do some more work on the truck while I am waiting on the rack space...

I will try to post when it gets closer..
I hear that, everyone's been sick lately. My main role as a network engineer involves many schools, I can't get away form the sick kids!