Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Elder User

egregg57 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.egregg57 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
egregg57 egregg57
P1378, U0100, U0155

How many people with Edge Juice W/Attitude or Platinum have these codes?

Was doing some research and found several threads with these common codes but no particular noticable running condition.

Trying to find out if these are induced by the Edge or not. I am leaning towards yes...

Eric
Upgraded EGR Valve, and HPOP STC fitting, Edge Insight Juice W/ Attitude, EGT probe, new Oil/EGR Cooler, Reflowed FICM. Rotors, Pads, and Rear Calipers @ 88K. T-Stat 91K, 94K Blue Spring. 104K HGs/Studs/HD Fan/BPD EGR Cooler/Oil Cooler/Trans Flush w/Filter/Serpentine Belt/Tensioner/Pulleys/injector "O" rings/Dummy Plugs/gaskets everywhere/and a new lower valance. Bluetooth OBDII w/Torque App Pro, 120.5K IPR, 135K Differential Fluid Change.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
From what I can find it's not just Edge, it's with SCT also, but seems to be more on the 6.4's than 6.0's and it's also just certain trucks but with no rhyme or reason yet.

Rest in peace Mojo. My friend and faithful companion you shall ever be.

Tim
Old 08-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Elder User

egregg57 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.egregg57 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
egregg57 egregg57
Quote:
Originally Posted by npccpartsman View Post
From what I can find it's not just Edge, it's with SCT also, but seems to be more on the 6.4's than 6.0's and it's also just certain trucks but with no rhyme or reason yet.
Hmmm...That's what I thought. I am getting ready to do Head Gaskets, ARP Studs, EGR Cooler, Oil Cooler, Fan Clutch, and was trying to identify anything else that may need to be taken care of while "Under The Knife". These codes pop intermittently for me I have looked into them and I have made the decision to just leave them alone without resetting them.

Eric
Upgraded EGR Valve, and HPOP STC fitting, Edge Insight Juice W/ Attitude, EGT probe, new Oil/EGR Cooler, Reflowed FICM. Rotors, Pads, and Rear Calipers @ 88K. T-Stat 91K, 94K Blue Spring. 104K HGs/Studs/HD Fan/BPD EGR Cooler/Oil Cooler/Trans Flush w/Filter/Serpentine Belt/Tensioner/Pulleys/injector "O" rings/Dummy Plugs/gaskets everywhere/and a new lower valance. Bluetooth OBDII w/Torque App Pro, 120.5K IPR, 135K Differential Fluid Change.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:58 PM