Picture competitions Ford truck picture competitions, voted by you!
View Poll Results:
6.06%
3.03%
0%
0%
0%
3.03%
0%
3.03%
66.67%
18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

2011 FTE "Wild Trucks" Round TWO POLL!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 07:13 AM
BigHazard
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds Like my kind of people.

I would like to see that Bronco... Sounds like my kind of people... There is a guy that runs around here in a little zuki that’s pretty cool. I actually can’t bring myself to own a foreign car. I work in the aircraft industry and they are shipping 5,000 of the 10,000 jobs here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Wichita</st1:City> to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Mexico</st1lace></st1:country-region>. I see all these people whining about being laid off while getting into their hyundias (I won’t drive anything I can’t spell). Then you get the "well your Ford was built in <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>" (Mine was built in <st1:State w:st="on">Kentucky</st1:State>), and "my <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">toyota</st1:City></st1lace> was built here".. Your <st1:City w:st="on">toyota</st1:City> was assembled here with foreign parts and all the profit goes back to <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Japan</st1:country-region></st1lace>. It’s all about where the money ends up. Sorry for the mini-rant.... Sad to see our country dwindling while our deficit is soaring <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Originally Posted by Greywolf
I don't know where he got it (or even where it went, he trades stuff real fast) but my bud across the street had a bronco with a set of military axles under it. It sat on 44's!!!

He's been into a big mud truck thing lately and does evil things to old suzuki samurais and trackers...

If I get a good snapshot one of these times when the whole mud-bogger crew is over at his place I will (in the words of my cousin Nunzio) "Explain this more Drastically..."

Old 05-25-2011, 07:09 PM
BigAirT
New User
BigHazard, I have to agree with you on the American rant, we need some serious changes in government regs. & restrictions that make it so darn difficult to do business in this country. We are fighting this crap as best as possible against OSHA, EPA & DOT, we have tons of tough guys in our area, that are afraid to go to work because they might get business closing fines for BS & they can't even get straight answers on how to comply. Sorry for ranting, been in too many meetings lately for this crap.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
OTAY - I already fielded one question on it: This poll will close on 06-10-2011 at 05:14 PM

So that leaves what? Just over 48 hours...

Old 06-08-2011, 05:01 PM
oreocreaming
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Can't wait for round 3. How about bein a little more selective next rounds? These stockers don't belong in a "wild" trucks pole imo.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:07 PM
BigHazard
Senior User
Being selective

Ya, its pretty sad when you have several trucks wwith 0 votes. let me know and I will try to round up some trucks. I found jbarefoots truck.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:11 PM
oreocreaming
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ya, there was only 1 stockers in my pole. Was a close race between 3. For some reason the psd guys never came in and voted like they usually do.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by oreocreaming
Can't wait for round 3. How about bein a little more selective next rounds? These stockers don't belong in a "wild" trucks pole imo.
Originally Posted by BigHazard
Ya, its pretty sad when you have several trucks with 0 votes. let me know and I will try to round up some trucks. I found jbarefoots truck.
* Please! That would be way helpful.... THX

Originally Posted by oreocreaming
Ya, there was only 1 stockers in my pole. Was a close race between 3. For some reason the psd guys never came in and voted like they usually do.
"Now therein lies the story..."
~AAHZ, from Robt. Lynn Asprin's "MYTH ADVENTURE" series...

A funny thing happened to me on the way to 2011, (I realised I wanted to have fun)

To do that best - I needed to simplify some things...

THAT was one of them...

"When in the course of Internet Brands Sponsored Events it Becomes Necessary..." etc...

I found it was better to leave my "HOW SELECTIVE?" slider bar all the way in the default position.

This is the part where you realize just how much I make up as I go along
and snort beer through your nasal passages...

What? You didn't realize a guy like that was behind all this?

OH BY THE WAY - I THOUGHT I MENTIONED THIS!!!

On the day the poll for this round opened (or within 24 hours) the ENTRY THREAD FOR ROUND THREE OPENED
We have at least one entry for III so far...

"Didn't you get the MEMO?"

"Modern man was now conditioned to a point where the absense of rules of any kind was actually frightening to the individual and any society no matter how shoddy was preferable to total collapse"
~Murphies History of the Modern Era

Old 02-17-2012, 04:09 AM
abiajohn11
New User
Thumbs up Thanks for doing such a great job!

Thank you very much for your information,
international freight