Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L) Diesel Topics Only

Happy Earth Day to all us enviroment killing diesel truck drivers

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Country_boy_2007
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Earth Day to all us enviroment killing diesel truck drivers

just thought id share this funny little story with Yall. so this morning i was going to class. i get to campus, and to get to the Tech. Shop, i have to pass the arts and sciences building, and apparently today they were haveing a little earth day rally out front. when i drove by, i actually got boo'ed for driving a diesel truck, soooo upon my return trip i gave them a little something to boo about . . . like they are really doing anything to help out envirement.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:25 PM
snaponprofile
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I would crank my IP all the way up and go back and do a burnout right in front of them blowing black smoke like crazy. And then drive away, Hahaha. Losers.

I thought this was a joke - its not. Save the trees and kill the children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUDEmMjC-c

Old 04-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Otahyoni
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I cant watch more than about 45 seconds....

Old 04-22-2011, 02:56 PM
snaponprofile
Postmaster
The end is the best part, hahaha.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Aune163rd
Postmaster

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I got one for you:

One time just after I had turned the IP up, and put the new exhaust into the 84 when it was N/A. I went to wash it and when i washed it i got some soapy water in the exhaust pipe. I pulled up at the wash lot to vacuum out my truck and whatnot, well the water pooled in the pipe. I ended up not realizing it but a decked out hippie car pulled in next to me, they are so radical...they have all their belongings on top of their little POS nissan thats falling apart. I got done and started my truck and went to leave and sprayed both the owner...and the car with black sooty soap water mixture. The guy went chasing after me....so i let it go on the smoke pedal and smoked him out and pissed him off. There is my ***k you tree huggers story.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Aune163rd
Postmaster

Here is another one: I was out hunting at one point a few years ago on horseback, this guy was on the trail so i assumed he was another hunter and kept riding, he then pulled a pistol on me(small .22) and said that Elk hunting(which i was doing) should be outlawed and me destroying the forest with me trampling it with my destructive horse and whatnot. He was at the point of not letting me pass or move cause he kept moving in front and spooking my horse. So finally I pulled out my .41 magnum Ruger Vaquero and pointed it at him, then rode away....and shot a 3x4 bull elk about 2 miles up the trail.

This is what we deal with in Missoula, Montana....The only hippie and liberal city in Montana....it used to be the other way around....not anymore.

Old 04-22-2011, 04:30 PM
snaponprofile
Postmaster
Hahaha, anyone got anymore stories??

Old 04-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Scratcher
More Turbo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Has anyone ever told these people that with every step they take in a forest they are literally killing millions of lifeforms!?

Old 04-22-2011, 05:03 PM
montana_highboy
Post Fiend
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Aune163rd
This is what we deal with in Missoula, Montana....The only hippie and liberal city in Montana....it used to be the other way around....not anymore.
Good 'ol Missoula aka San Francisco of the rockies, that's why i moved away in 2001, unfortunately those tree huggers have a lot of political clout, there's not a single lumber mill in operation up here in the Kootenai valley anymore, it used to be the timber basket of Montana, no longer.

Old 04-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Scratcher
More Turbo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Montana is my favorite state in the whole USA. Ever since I saw "A river runs through it" Ive always wanted to come there and fish for Trout

Old 04-22-2011, 08:13 PM
David85
Lead Driver
What I would really like to see, is those tree huggers living with the trees instead of driving home (using fossil fuel)
to their apartments with reliable electricity (kept on by burning coal or nuke, or hydro if lucky)
and their warm well sealed walls (made from the bones of trees and/or quarried cement products then sealed with tar or other petroleum products)
and blogging away on their computers (made somewhere in asia where diesel fuel is the only way to get it to them into the west for reasons I won't get into).

I don't mind if they want cleaner air. I don't mind if they want to worry about people that aren't even born yet based on predictions that cannot be scientifically tested. I even wouldn't mind if they want to make holidays like today or like earth hour (originally launched to raise awareness about global cooling). When it starts to bother me, is where they start to tell the rest of us how to live.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:06 PM
IDIDieselJohn
Post Fiend
Suck on this you tree huggin' hippies!

(IP stock setting, momentary flooring it to show what high elevations do to non turbo Diesels.)

YouTube - Non Turbo 6.9L IDI Diesel Hill Climbing High Elevation

Old 04-22-2011, 09:16 PM
84-6.9L
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone at a stoplight said something to me about the amount my truck smoked. I interuppted and told them it was born in 83 its old enough to smoke!

Old 04-23-2011, 02:02 AM
Aune163rd
Postmaster

I got a dozen or so stories when it comes to me and my buddy Logan, here is a good one:

So when I first got the 84, logan was on his quad coming over to my house to check it out, I went to the High school parking lot, because it was huge lol. We were checking things out and seeing how and what we could do and shouldnt do. When Logan was pulling into the lot, some guy was harrassing me about my truck being old and loud(straight-piped at the time) and smoking too much and how it should be scrapped for a small car that gets good gas mileage and is earth friendly, so i told him that he is an idiot for thinking he is gonna convince me to buy somehting small when i needed the 84. After which logan and i started tinkering with the truck, he came back to us two and said he is not going to allow this truck to move, except with a tow truck (DIESEL ENGINE!) to go home and not be driven. So I got pissed off and hit him in the mouth....this was a mistake because six or seven hippies all swarmed us and we ended up getting a couple of them whupped and then we got in the truck, then I smoked them out as I left the damn parking lot. I have never been around so many people who cant stand the truck.

Next Story: The kids I grew up with were having a rally with these ppl about how bad our trucks are and whatnot and I had just turned up my IP and new Exhaust installed...so i was coming off South onto reserve and floored it in second gear...smoking out the rallied people as I drove away.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:03 AM
Otahyoni
Posting Guru
Keep 'em comin Aune

Quick Reply: Happy Earth Day to all us enviroment killing diesel truck drivers