Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Senior User

bmccl is starting off with a positive reputation.
48-50 Magic Aire heater part

I need 2 of the adapter tubes that go on the top of the heater unit, that the defrost flex tubes go onto. NOS or good used wanted. Part number is 8C 18520 . I will buy a complete heater case if priced reasonably. Don't care about the case or core being bad as long as it has the tubes. Contact me at bjmccloskey@***.net. I have a pic of a heater in the album on the Fordbarn.com site. It's not my heater, but one from U-Pay that I missed. If you think that you might have these, send me an email and I'll send the pic with one on it, so you'll better understand. I just posted a pic in my album , it's the black heater not actually mine ) with one elbow on it. My album title is 1950 Ford F-1 restoration.
Barry
Old 02-26-2011, 03:14 PM

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heater motor diagram The Masked Rider 1961 - 1966 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 3 09-07-2012 01:06 AM
48-50 Ford truck heater part needed bmccl WTB - Parts & other 0 01-28-2011 06:47 PM
Disconnecting Heater Core Hoses PaysonPSD 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 1 06-25-2010 04:47 PM
moving pics BB User Gallery & Picture Display Help 1 10-31-2003 09:40 PM
Album gone! BB User Gallery & Picture Display Help 3 09-01-2002 12:49 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other

Tags
1950, 1960, air, aire, cab, control, f1, ford, heater, magic, magicaire, panel, parts, pictures, truck