Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
hey

Glad none of you were worried about me there for the last 2 weeks.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Posting Guru

Not_His_F250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
your just trouble lol
Old 02-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Well, at least you called to see whats up.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Posting Guru

Even though you ignored me lol
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Post Fiend

Well, its not like anyone else has bothered too. haha.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
hadnt been that long yet, but believe, we would send out the hounds if it was much longer.

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Post Fiend

I dont believe you.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:42 AM
Posting Guru

Lets try it....... you stay gone for like 2 weeks and we send out the Hounds..... lol
Old 02-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Official BeerMaster #1

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
https://www.facebook.com/mike.blackport
Hey I don't even know ya - but if you're the one responsible for bringing the beer, then I'd be all over making sure you were ok!

Nice to meet ya.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Elder User

Capital Customs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Glad none of you were worried about me there for the last 2 weeks.
William., no one has checked on me, I think it is up to us to keep up with
everyone not the other way around. and it may have something to do with the way you have been acting. I think of you as a friend but I also think you have lost your mind sometimes. hope this does not **** you off.
( note : ) you have my number and I have never told you not to call.

So what`s up.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...id=170058&.jpg ( TIM ) 2005 F 250 KING RANCH SUPER DUTY 4 DR. CREW CAB. 6.0L PSD. custom paint,custom sound system,24"wheels,nerf bars,hard cover with wing,custom hood.and alot more. took 66 trophies.

Old 02-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Customs View Post
William., no one has checked on me, I think it is up to us to keep up with
everyone not the other way around. and it may have something to do with the way you have been acting. I think of you as a friend but I also think you have lost your mind sometimes. hope this does not **** you off.
( note : ) you have my number and I have never told you not to call.

So what`s up.
I so call you!!!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Posting Guru

FordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to all
I have issues with getting on FTE unless I'm at the in-laws with my laptop. Didn't even know about the banning.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Post Fiend

They didn't either till you just told them. :P

But torr did call me too.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter