Notices
Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Built 460 Big Block Ford

For Sale

Engine - Complete

01-13-2020, 11:25 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 908
Freshman User

• Price
    $2,400
    • OBO
  • Location Saugus, CA, 91350, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Ford 1 Ton Pickup 1968 - 1996
Description:

Are you tired of your ****ty motor that has next to no compression, burns/leaks oil like the Exxon Valdez, or even in it's heyday was an absolute turd then look no further...up for sale is built 460 big block Ford that was built to put out roughly 450 HP and 500 Ft. lbs. of torque AND run on pump gas. I personally have one of these in my 68 Ford and it could pull a god dam house. Not for kids or pussies. Passes everything but a gas station.
May grenade that twig you call a driveshaft if you let er eat. Put this thing in your wheeler/RV/muscle car and get your ***** back you never should have given up in the first place.

Engine is brand new internally and parts that I can see without disassembly
Fuel requirement 91 octane
3/8's ARP chromoly pushrods
PRW 45403 roller tip rockers and PRW guide plates
Bee hive valve springs
Street cam
Edlebrock Performer intake manifold
D9TE-AB block
Hedman hedders
Brand new spark plugs
high volume oil pump
come with engine stand
Prefer local pickup please (Santa Clarita, CA)

Asking $2400

If interested please call or text Aaron @661-373-1989 for fast response

Old 07-30-2022, 02:47 PM
Eber/Brasil
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, I'm rebuilding my 69 T-bird and I need an engine block. My car has a 1969 429.7.0l engine with C9VE-B block and C9VE-A cylinder heads. Now, we see that the block has a crack, which is the reason for the replacement. Would you have any blocks for sale that you could exchange (C9VE, DOVE or D1VE). I await your contact. Even though I'm in Brazil, you can send it to a warehouse in the US and they send it to me here. I'm waiting. Thanks. Eber