Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Lewis Built Track Bar 2017+ Super Duty

Notices
Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Lewis Built Track Bar 2017+ Super Duty

Steering/Suspension

04-16-2019, 09:08 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 178
Elder User

• Price
    $350
    • OBO
  • Location Middletown, NJ, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Selling a Lewis Built Track Bar for a 2017+ Super Duty. This is basically a brand new item, I installed it on my truck and used it for about a week but decided to go back to the Rough Country unit, as that worked better for my application. New these are $500, asking $350 shipped.

Thanks.

Old 04-16-2019, 05:22 PM
TX Crawler
Junior User
TX Crawler is starting off with a positive reputation.
I saw on the 2017+ forum it didn't work with 1.5" lift -- what didn't you like about it? I was thinking about using one on the same setup.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:11 AM
jlalanas
Elder User
jlalanas is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I don't think it was short enough to use on only a 1.5in lift. Chris Lewis said it was, but when I installed the until on my truck, I had to adjust my steering drag link quite a bit. And I suspect that the length of the unit is the issue because I had the rough country unit on there and the truck was fully aligned with that unit in place.

I could be wrong, but since I've been happy with the rough country track bar, I just decided to put that one back on.

Last edited by jlalanas; 04-17-2019 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.