Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

F-250 Skanda MultiCam Black MOLLE seat covers

Notices
Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

F-250 Skanda MultiCam Black MOLLE seat covers

Interior/Upholstery

01-20-2019, 05:59 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 277
  • Expired
Senior User

• Price
    $250
  • Location Riverview, GA, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Ford 3/4 Ton Pickup 2003 - 2010
Description:

Up for sale are the Skanda MultiCam Black MOLLE Cordura seat covers that are out of the 2004 F-250 I just traded in about two hours ago. Do your research to see what year range these will work with. My truck was a 2004 F-250 XLT SPORT Crew Cab with front buckets with the built-in headrests and swing up armrests along with a separate center console. Rear seat were the 60/40 split bench with flip down console and removable headrests. I'm sure there's a range of trucks that these will work with but it is your responsibility to determine if they will fit or if you want to take a chance on them.

Seat covers are about 3 years old and in very good shape. I'd probably run them through the wash or hose them off to get the dust off them. In addition to the front and rear seat covers I also have a MultiCam Black Cordura cover for the center console lid that I sourced from another company since Skanda doesn't offer that. I've got about $500 in these awesome seat covers and am looking for $250 shipped via PayPal.

No pictures of these as they are folded up in the cab of my brand new truck right now, but here's a link to seee what you are looking at. Skanda MultiCam Black Seat Covers

Email via this site. First "I'll take them" followed by the email gets them. I am NOT going to break up the set so please don't ask. Thanks!

Old 02-26-2019, 02:28 PM
Tampa250
Senior User
Tampa250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bringing this back to the top. This is a very nice set of seat covers that, when purchased new, are rather pricey. This is a great oppportunity to pick up the whole set along with the console cover for a good price. Will also entertain REASONABLE offers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.