Conversation Between CountryD and relaytoad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. CountryD
    02-21-2013 06:25 PM - permalink
    No problem bruce. Congrats on the new truck. Thats a GREAT color Combo. Send me some pics when you get her in brother.
  2. relaytoad
    02-21-2013 04:06 PM - permalink
    I pulled the trigger and got the ingot silver/and charcoal gray. I have had silver on my other 99 ford and it's been a great paint job and no fading and it is outside all the time. I got the F 350 lariat with most of the bells and whistles that I thought I couldn't live without!
    Thanks for your help and will post pics in about 2 months when it arrives...
    Thanks for your help,

bruce
  3. CountryD
    02-17-2013 06:46 PM - permalink
    Bruce, I would stay away from the Silver. I bought a 2012 Dodge Laramie CC Cummings, in silver and they had to buy back the truck, due to the Silver being so Blotchy. Then I bought my Ford. I liked the Charcoal Grey, but when I seen the Tuxedo black one, it sold me. Im glad I didnt second guess my color choice. Good luck in whatever you decide and send me some pics when you get her.

Gary
  4. relaytoad
    02-17-2013 05:57 PM - permalink
    ok, its just the wife and me! plus two large dogs. I wanted the Kodiac Brown but when I saw it, it was almost black! I live in west texas and it's hot enough. I have now a super cab, the short door one in silver. I then said I liked the bronze color, great, guy called back and says it's only for F 150 and small SUV's!. I went last nite to a dealer and saw the expensive pearl white truck, extra money for that color. Sort of liked it, the Ingot silver was ok, other wise choices are red, green, blue, plain white and black. As for 4x4 I really haven't been anywhere where I need it. I have had my truck since 99 and never needed it. When I was younger I used to hunt and fish and go places that a normal truck couldn't go, so I needed it.
    I am going to another dealer tues and talk with the owner, he is a kid i used to coach and has treated me very well over the years.
    so, there you have, lemme know.
    Thanks for the help...

bruce
  5. CountryD
    02-16-2013 06:12 PM - permalink
    Bruce, sent you a message. Got one more question. If your ordering it, then why cant you get the color that you want? Also, I understand that its a '13, but my MSRP was almost 60k LOADED, Crew cab, 4x4, 3.55s, every option, Supplemental Heat Package, Dual Alt, everything except Moonroof, because Im 6'6'' and my head wouldnt fit. LOL
  6. relaytoad
    02-16-2013 03:35 PM - permalink
    Country D
    Just read your post. Asking for some info. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a 13 F 350 4x2 lariat. Almost all the options except 4x4. Color is really the only thing holding me back! Another thing is I can ONLY get 3:31 gears. Its going to be a long bed, super cab. He is throwing in a bed liner as i will have a cover for it always on except when I tow.
    He quoted me 49112.00 plus ttl. I will order this truck and he said it's fleet price and is tagging it on to someone else's order, usually done for friends he said. Does this sound like a good price. MSRP was close to 58k
    Thanks for any help

bruce