Conversation Between TheDudeAbides and tja96
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. TheDudeAbides
    01-26-2019 12:03 AM - permalink
    Recently have been in touch with the fella i sold the intake to a few months back. He's interested in selling it as he will be getting an offenhauser intake soon. If you're still interested, i can pass along your contact info to him. Drop me a line with an email address or phone number and i'll shoot it right off to him.
  2. TheDudeAbides
    01-02-2019 02:07 PM - permalink
    They're not too common these days...at least not where i looked (craigslist, ebay, forums, etc.) Another option to consider may be a dual port intake from offenhauser. a fella could mount a motorcraft 2 barrel (great performer & cheap) to it (with an adapter) and have a good boost in power. i know it wouldn't look stock, but it is an option....and used DP intakes are much more common than the edelbrock single barrel intake. just a thought. the HD exhaust is a nice touch, i think. you'll enjoy the deep, throaty rumble that the bigger, single exit promotes. i'm told it flows really well, but i don't have any personal experience with it. i've often thought of fabbing up a twin carb setup using two center pieces of stock intakes trimmed down. just like the edelbrock intake....it'd be something different...cool factor. anyhow....just rambling. like i said, i'll keep an eye out for an intake for you just in case. happy new year.
  3. tja96
    12-21-2018 11:10 AM - permalink
    You're fine. No need to be sorry. Yeah from what I've seen it does seem to be a pretty good manifold. I'm trying to do a mild performance build (Isky Mile-A-More cam, Ford HD exhaust manifold etc.) To keep the stock look and sound for the most part. This intake manifold would have been a perfect bolt on option for me. Alright thank you. How common are these intake manifolds?
  4. TheDudeAbides
    12-20-2018 12:03 PM - permalink
    I'm sorry. the manifold has already been sold. I'll make sure to change the post. it's a decent intake for a mostly stock motor. i'll keep my eyes open for any others. if so, i'll let you know.
  5. tja96
    12-19-2018 04:24 PM - permalink
    Hello. I was looking for intake manifolds and came across an edelbrock sp-180 that you were selling for a 240/300 inline six. I was wondering if the 2 barrel carburetor adapter is removable simply by unbolting the two bolts in the picture so that a carter 1 barrel carburetor could be mounted to it. If so is the manifold still for sale?