Conversation Between mikeo0o0o0 and lafermedavid
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. lafermedavid
    09-15-2018 07:01 AM - permalink
    Hey Mike,When I contacted you ,I had already ordered my rear round hole bed weld in panel from Mill supply,well it came all bent up,so returning.....The thickness was 18g,,,seemed lite compared to the bed,,,,I could kick myself ,I had an old bed at the junk yard I rummaged alot parts off,they would have allowed me to cut up ,,live and learn,,Ill give npd a call thanks mike,,just want to thank you for informing all of us on AMK products ,they have their act together and their products are superior thanks Mike
  2. lafermedavid
    09-09-2018 05:23 PM - permalink
    oh ok npd thank you Mike
  3. mikeo0o0o0
    09-09-2018 05:13 PM - permalink
    Actually I got the panels from NPD. They have a warehouse about 90 miles from me so I could run up there and not only avoid the truck freight charges, I could also avoid any shipping damage.
    As far as fit and finish, I measured the panel thickness and it's the same as the original panel. The fit also is right on.
    The only way I'd be more pleased with the panel was if it was already installed well, one of these days...
  4. lafermedavid
    09-09-2018 04:11 PM - permalink
    Hey mike ,was wondering the round fuel door panel you bought from Macs for your rear bed,how would you rate that for oem metal....LMC sells as well a little more money,,,Thankyou Mike Dave