Conversation Between brickie and bismic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. bismic
    10-22-2022 11:48 AM - permalink
    Hey there! I just cleared a LITTLE room in the PM inbox!
  2. brickie
    10-21-2022 08:58 PM - permalink
    Your private message box is full Bismic.
  3. bismic
    10-17-2022 03:45 PM - permalink
    Wow - 8 years? If so, it is hard to believe.

I'm doing well (retired finally). Almost 240k miles on the truck now!

Sure is good to hear from you Tony! What have you and the family been up to?
  4. brickie
    10-16-2022 09:53 PM - permalink
    Hello old friend, it's been a while. I hope all is well.
  5. bismic
    04-20-2014 08:01 AM - permalink
    Hey Tony! Things are doing OK here. Hurt my back playing golf, but it is on the mend. I see that your 05 is needing some attention ... how many miles on it? Are you planning any work in addition to the STC fitting?

How's the job going - had any big projects lately? I am seriously thinking of retiring. I would probably go to work elsewhere, but sometimes a person needs a change in their surroundings (and I do not like the person I report to - lol).

Tammie will be 5 years cancer free this winter! We will be celebrating w/ a trip to the Texas Hill Country for our anniversary in June.

Take care, and let me know what you have been "up to" when you get a chance.

mark
  6. brickie
    04-19-2014 06:43 AM - permalink
    Hey buddy! How's life treating you and yours?
  7. bismic
    11-07-2013 06:58 AM - permalink
    They announced they will (as of 2 days ago) quit adding on to our pension. They will still pay us pension when we retire, but no matter how long we work going forward, our pension benefits are frozen at the amount earned as of this week. Hard to believe that they can do stuff like that, but oh well.

What are you up to? We just had the daylight savings time change. It has put a big dent in my golf game, have to slip out early now to play.

Just starting to see some pics of big bucks showing up to feeders at the bow hunting lease. I am getting pretty excited about that. Our plant manager has me in charge of managing the plant bow hunting club. We hunt 500 acr of plant land. It is fun, but we have 15 people in it and there is always an "issue" to smooth over!

Gotta go! Let me know how you are doing and what is going on in your world!

mark
  8. bismic
    11-07-2013 06:58 AM - permalink
    LOL, you must have been reading my mind Tony! Good to hear from ya .. and YES, I was thinking about reirement again! Seems to happen every winter, lol. Probably won't do it yet, but the company dropped a bombshell on us "older folks"!
  9. brickie
    11-07-2013 04:31 AM - permalink
    You get your azz retired yet Mark!! You have to make time to get up here and see the great white north.
  10. bismic
    12-02-2012 01:01 AM - permalink
    Been thinkin' about you all weekend. Glad you posted up your success. I know it must be frustrating to do that work in the cold, but I sure do believe that the 2003 MY trucks are ones to hang on to. It is just the issue w/ the HPOP and the location of the ICP that is frustrating!!

Hope business has been good for you. I imagine it slows up in the winter time though. For me, the end-of-the-year is always a stressful time. Been thinking real hard about retiring a little early!!

Take care Tony!