New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Meet and Greet, Introductions here

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 08:19 AM
keepkoolac
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Levittown, New York, just wanted to say hi to all.

Old 04-17-2004, 01:40 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Okay - I have just counted up over 65 members in this Chapter! WAY cool! But what's not so cool is only about 8 have voted for a NY Chapter Leader! Whazzup with that? LOL!
I'm not asking for votes for myself. I AM asking for votes from the members here to elect a Leader. Are we going to be the ONLY Chapter with such a small turnout? With all due respect to the other 49 states - NY IS THE BEST & BRIGHTEST OF THEM ALL! We have GREAT people here & we just need to appoint 1 as the Leader!
The voting ends tomorrow but if there's interest I will ask Yeti to maybe extend it a day or so in order to get everyone's vote in.
Come on NY - this is our Chpater & we need to support it. Besides - I'm a girl & I'm saying "pretty please" so that HAS to count for something, right? RIGHT? LOL!

Old 04-17-2004, 02:33 PM
ST_Wilson
Senior User
sorry cowlady, I such an absentee participant I barely know anybody in the regional forum, spend most of my little time in the rust bucket.. errrrr, 73-79 forum!!! lol About the only names I recognize are yours and Yeti so shall I flip a coin?

Old 04-17-2004, 04:12 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Sure ST - just vote with your best method! Trust me - nobody running will have any hard feelings if they don't win. They won't even get mad if they do, right Yeti?? In fact,BigDawg54 doesn't even know he was nominated! LOL! Careful or we'll throw your name in too! That will make you hang around more, dontcha think?????

Old 04-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Cliffdogg
Freshman User
Anything Happening since weather has been nice?

Hey guys cliff here from Westchester, done some things to my truck since I last posted. MAC cold air intake, True dual exhaust, and superchip. Runs great, So if there are any happenings in LI, anywhere near Westchester, NYC etc... let me know. Or maybe we can coordinate something, maybe a cook out our something? I don't know, you guys got any ideas, need to meet some people with the same interest in trucks as I do, lived here in NY for 3 years now, and I haven't met any people like you guys. Maybe even coordinate a group drive to croton point park and BBQ? Let me know.

Old 04-22-2004, 05:17 AM
cowlady
Elder User
Welcome back cliffdogg! Sounds like you really treated your truck to a bunch of goodies! Cool!
We're trying to plan some get togethers for the summer - are you willing to drive to PA or go off roading? If so then we will probably get to meet up!
Post some pics of your truck too, ok? See you in the forums!

Old 04-30-2004, 12:39 AM
archer1
Senior User
Originally Posted by Yeti
Hey archer1, I got a place down on Rushford lake, welcome to FTE.
You are real close to me. I am just off rt.98 maybe 15 minutes away. We need to meet some day.

Old 04-30-2004, 08:14 AM
Yeti
Post Fiend
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Sounds good archer1

Old 04-30-2004, 10:14 AM
smokeeater271
Freshman User
hey cliffdog count me in for a bbq @ cpp. not too far away for anyone in the ny aea.. been there many times..

Old 04-30-2004, 10:17 AM
smokeeater271
Freshman User
oops left out a g and r in area.. darn wireless keyboard.. stay safe, jimmy

Old 05-01-2004, 01:38 AM
Cliffdogg
Freshman User
Hey cowlady

Thank you! I will post some pics, maybe tomorrow. PA is a little far for me, but if everyone is going I might be up for a little trip :et me know when and where. Cliff

Old 05-01-2004, 01:45 AM
Cliffdogg
Freshman User
Hey smokeeater271

Yeah man I'd organize it, I guess we would all meet first so we can introduce ourselves and ogle over our trucks Then make some plans for this summer like in July or something. What do you think? Anyone else in the forum let me know too. This is for croton point park in Westchester NY.

Cliff

Old 05-01-2004, 08:53 AM
cowlady
Elder User
I think it's an awesome idea to have a "meet" down in the NYC area! I wish I could make it but gas is WAY too expensive for me right now.
We should also try for a statewide get together sometime too. Maybe a late fall event would be nice. Anybody interested?

Old 05-01-2004, 09:07 AM
troc99
New User
meet and greet bbq?

I'm fairly new to the site but always up for meeting new people. Someone say something about a bbq? is this for people who haave already known each other for years or something of a Ford Enthusiasts get together. I'm from NewJersey and dont mind a few hours drive.

Tom

Old 05-01-2004, 09:15 AM
cowlady
Elder User
Welcome troc99! Nice to "meet" you! I'm sure you'll have a great time here! Any get together is open to EVERYONE! Most of us have never met but have become friends just by being here! Feel free to join in any event that interests you! Also you can contact any of us if you have questions or ideas!
Again - welcome to the site & the NY Chapter!
Cowlady/Angela

Quick Reply: Meet and Greet, Introductions here