Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

Order Thread Part Deux

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:28 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Order Thread Part Deux

Well, since I've gotten numerous PMs as well as one person posting in the original order thread of wanting more, I thought I would set this thread up for those that either missed the first go around or that want more either for themselves or for someone else. I'm doing this in conjunction with the SoCal order thread and that's going to last til the end of the month. That's how long I'll keep this order thread open.

Shirts: Just let me know the quantity and size(s) and rather or not you want the TN and/or USA Flag

Mousepads: Let me know the quantity and if you want the TN and/or the USA flag design.

Coasters: Yes, I did add these. I'm also trying to do koozies as well, but those are backordered at my supplier. Set of 4 for $12.00. Just let me know quantity and rather you want the USA or the TN flag. I have enclosed a picture of what they would look like.

Payment is via Paypal. If you have already ordered from me and everything is being done thru you(rather or not you are ordering for yourself or someone else), I should still have your vitals for everything. If you are a newbie then please atleast enclose your zip so when I PM you when I've finished your order I can give you the final bill w/shipping and then all I would need is your full address to ship.

Shipping should be at the latest the next mailing day after Paypal has confirmed payment. If I get it at or before 9 a.m., all goes well it should be same day shipping.

Comments, questions, bric brack please PM me. If there are other things that you would like to see on these goods, please let me know as well. I hope to offer in the future koozies like I have already mentioned and sublimation as well which would be things like coffee cups and beer steins. However, that's further down the line. I'll also tweak the design a little bit for those items as well. Slightly different, hopefully, give it a little more "special" look about it, but that's for a later time.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Neal 97 250
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for doing this Tex. I had a couple of people show some interest in our Tn. shirts when I went to RRE. I will see if I can get them to come here.

Just a friendly reminder of FTE rules. All logos with FTE on them must be approved by FTE. Both of the Tn. logo's have been.
Also, like we discussed earlier you are not selling these for a profit.
Sorry I had to put that in there just so everything is kosher and to protect you.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:48 AM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Neal 97 250
Thanks for doing this Tex. I had a couple of people show some interest in our Tn. shirts when I went to RRE. I will see if I can get them to come here.

Just a friendly reminder of FTE rules. All logos with FTE on them must be approved by FTE. Both of the Tn. logo's have been.
Also, like we discussed earlier you are not selling these for a profit.
Sorry I had to put that in there just so everything is kosher and to protect you.
I completely understand. I just had interest from both people in both chapters that I have already done this for and they had expressed an interest in doing this, so I thought I would bring up another thread since SoCal was getting theirs done as well.