Mileage: 56800
Color: blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Blue
Engine: 272 Y-block

(Don't know how to post pictures, just PM me for pictures)

I'm making some changes in my life, moving cross country and selling my vehicles to simplify things. I'm selling my 1957 Ford F100 that I bought in Oct. '09 and has been a heck of a lot of fun and taught me a lot since I've had it. The truck is an all original 272 Y-block V8 with 3 on the tree and not much else, a full restoration was done on the car 16 years ago including a rebuilt motor, transmission, body work etc. All the gauges work as well as the low beam, hi beam, I have all the paperwork form that owner as well as I have the paper work since I have owned the truck...

Since I have owned the truck I have updated a number of parts to make it a good driving around town truck.

Ballast Resistor
Choke Cable
Cap, Rotor, Solonoid, fan belt
Alternator to replace failed generator
New fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel sending unit
New Holley 350CFM (still have Holley 500cfm)
Rebuilt starter motor
New spark plugs
Slave cylinder
New steel wheels with tires as seen in pictures
I have put in a new parking brake cable but it still needs final adjustments before it is working

The truck drives well I use it for surfing, around town jobs and used it throughout the winter for snowblowing and general getting around during this winter. A telling sign is that it passed inspection for New Jersey which can not always be the easiest task for a more modern vehicle. It drives like a nearly 60 year old all original truck however; the brakes are solid, the transmission is solid, the engine starts every time it is asked to but the steering could probably use some adjustment as it wonders a little over bumpy roads.

What needs work you ask, the passenger door could use a piece of sheet metal (see picture) as well as the usual spots that are rusted, the cab corners. The frame is in great condition though. The parking brake needs final adjustments and the steering as I said can wonder on bad roads which maybe corrected with proper adjustment. Also the electric wiper motor needs to be replaced. The rear end could also use a new gasket as it leaks slightly. Overall you are looking at a nearly 60 year old truck that shows what American trucks had that made them so popular then and now, it runs when I ask it to and it gets me home with usually a few smiles and thumbs up along the way.

Thanks for taking the time to read the information, I have been as honest about the condition of the truck as I can be, and I hope I can make someone happy with a great truck that is ready to be on the road today and tomorrow.

I am asking 5,000 OBO and will consider any options that involve cash only as I don't need another vehicle right now, make me an offer.

Andrew - I have pictures that I will send via email just ask and anything specific I'll do my best to get for any requests.