28.57%
Too far, I am waiting for East
34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

RRW - Survey

Old 08-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Riffraff Performance
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.
RRW - Survey

I have been talking to come of the Colorado FTE members and we are interested to see how many people could make an event in Denver, CO next year in late May or early June. I know the interest is there, but we really need to gauge who can actually make it. So let us know what you think. Thanks

PS - I know that Denver is exactly West

Old 08-16-2010, 01:07 PM
jkidd_39
Posting Guru
jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm down. That's alot closer than Oregon. Haha

Old 08-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Ponyboychris
Hit it!
Ponyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud of
Casted my vote!

Old 08-16-2010, 01:48 PM
DND58
Elder User
DND58 has a very good reputation on FTE.DND58 has a very good reputation on FTE.DND58 has a very good reputation on FTE.
RRE, then RRW, now maybe "RRMile High. Yea baby!

Old 08-16-2010, 01:53 PM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold
Count me in! (Of course) Preferably late may as starting the first weekend in June, I am usually busy every weekend until Mid August.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:56 PM
just another truck
Post Fiend
just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
May June.. that would suck.. I have kids in school, and would not even be able to consider it until Mid-late June. We would most likely make it a week or two event to visit family on top of the FTE family. Now if you did it a week before, or a week after RRE, maybe we could pull off both of them..

only 1288 miles away...

Old 08-16-2010, 02:03 PM
duck fan
Because racetruck
duck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant future
I am there. Its far, but I am there.

Old 08-16-2010, 03:07 PM
DP-Tuner
PREMIUM SPONSOR
DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
What month are you having the event?

Get Tuned! 828-221-0076 ext. 802
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 08-16-2010, 03:19 PM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DP-Tuner View Post
What month are you having the event?
Trying to plan it for late may or Early June.... So far. You know how it goes for event planning.

Old 08-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Option #2 for me.

It all depends on the funds at that time.

Stewart

Old 08-16-2010, 05:03 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend
4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
I dont quite understand why we travel sooo far to go to east and we are going to have to travel far to go to west... Just my opinion. Thats a 21 hour drive... I know we cant have Riff Raff events all over but that still seems pretty far.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:16 PM
duck fan
Because racetruck
duck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant future
Nolan, you didn't make the 9 hour drive to RRW this year. Why does 21 hours next year make such a big difference?

Old 08-16-2010, 06:43 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend
4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
That was so that we could make it to RRE

Old 08-16-2010, 06:47 PM
DieselCamper01
Post Fiend
DieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud of
I picked option #2 but I don't know that it is 100% accurate. I don't think it's too far but just not sure what our plans are yet for next year. I would love to make it though. Keep us posted on this Clay

Old 08-16-2010, 07:15 PM
PaysonPSD
Post Fiend
PaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputation
I'm close and can make it no problem.

Three different ways to go and only about 13 hours each.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RRW - Survey

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.