Notices

Anybody tried this stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 04:44 PM
SmaulzEB
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got a bottle of Meguiar's Endurance Tire Care because whoever had the truck before me used some Armorall crap on 'em, and they were as brown as the paint on the truck. That's fine if you're into color coordinating stuff, but no thanks. This stuff claimed to cure the browning, as well as last up to a few weeks at a time. Figured I'd give it a shot. HOLY CRAP!! My tires look brand spankin' new! Seriously... they're as deep black and shiny as you can get, and they even lasted on the trip home from the carwash!! Doesn't really mean anything yet, but I'll keep ya updated on how long it lasts... If it holds up even a week or two in the crappy weather we've been having, I'm sold!!

Here it is...

Old 02-15-2003, 05:11 AM
PW01
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use it too, it seems to last about a month or so. It's the best tire traetment I've ever found!

Old 02-16-2003, 11:33 AM
DeKuma
Senior User

Ditto

Been using it for about 2 years now. I swear by it. Just do not lean against your tires if it is on there. Will mark up your clothing. Seems to catch the dirt, but never shows on the tire. Try taking a white rag to them after it has been applid for a week or so. It will come out black as night! But your tires still look great!

Old 02-16-2003, 12:58 PM
SmaulzEB
Senior User

LOL noticed that... I have, by the way, had the truck out in the 8" of snow we just got, and the tires still look great.

Old 02-16-2003, 01:37 PM
PW01
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You need to try the Meguiars protectant wipes. They seem to be have a similar formula on them, they have that same "blueberry" smell. It is fairly non-greasy and lasts for a long time. the wipes make it easy to apply to small areas, so it is quick to do your whole interior, dash, door panels etc.

Old 02-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Jim242002
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i ain't big into keeping my truck clean i like mine muddy. but my friend tried it on his 98 f-150 and his tires looked brand new for weeks as long as they don't get rained on alot or in the mud