West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

August B/S and Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 08:11 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Very sorry to hear about that Tammie.

Hope things work out for you and please don't be a stranger!

Old 08-28-2010, 07:47 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by grandpa'sprideandjoy
Tammie your post is not at all inappropriate leave it as is you did a fine job of explaining what is going on and that is all that needs to be said
Thanks....I dont understand why some people feel the need to slam the other person, and more harmfullly exaggerate the facts about what has occurred.....some people need to realize that there is enough hurt in the world, and enough heartache in a breakup, that they do NOT need to bash others.....and if it makes them feel better about themselves to do so, then I feel sorrow for them.....

Originally Posted by 1975StroppeBaja
Very sorry to hear about that Tammie.

Hope things work out for you and please don't be a stranger!
I am sorry too, but it has been a long time comin.....we both knew it....

I dont know exactly how things will work out, I still have my job here in WV.....I still have my elected position here in town.....I have made a few friends that I do hold close to me.....and I have lost a few people that will in itself never leave me the same again......

My job is secure.....my term ends June 30, 2011, not sure if I will run for re-election.....I have been talking to a couple of friends from high school, only to find out that one of them had a horribly huge crush on me, just as I did on him.....we were from opposite sides of the tracks, literally and figuratively.....he still lives out in the midwest.....

we never know where our paths will lead us......there are those who claim that living in the past will catch up to you (and I do believe this is so), but what I dont understand is how you can be living in the past if the person was in your past ONLY as a classmate and nothing else......just because you had a crush on them, that doesnt mean you have a past together.......

we are such a silly sort of people......we make 'plans' for things, only to have them 'changed' by something or someone else......and then we get aggravated and frustrated when it happens, only to find out that what happened was really for the best.....I learned not to make "plans" as it is just a joke.....and there is ALWAYS a bigger plan.....

I spent 10 days in the midwest this summer, visiting family and friends and thinking......I hadnt really been back there since moving out here to WV a year and a half ago......ya know the saying "you can take the girl outta "this", but you can never take the "that" outta the girl"??? Well, it applies here.....I realized how much I missed the place.....

but.....on the upside, FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!! I do, however miss coaching all the kiddos that I had coached for ten years back in IL......giving up working with the kiddos was the most difficult part of coming out here to WV.....and I think out of all the sports I coached, football is the one I miss the most.....

I have NO REGRETS about moving out here.....NONE.....but I am still not sure if I will stay, where I will go, or what I will do....this is an even more difficult decision than it was to move out here to begin with.....

And, as for staying around here, FTE.....that is another uncertainty.....I have truly had some wonderful friendships come out of this place.....but I only got involved here to be more involved with Paul and what he loves to do......I do not want to stay around if it is going to make him upset or hurtful....like I said "IT IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN MY INTENTION TO HURT ANYONE"....

just as a side note....I do appreciate all the messages through facebook, email, IMs, and PMs regarding 'things' that have happened and been said since the breakup has been made public......but I do ask respectfully that I do not receive anymore 'information' as it is hurtful......you always hear that "the truth hurts" and "the truth shall set you free".....but what people dont understand is that the UN-truths hurt just as badly, sometimes more so......and I, for one, am tired of all the hurt......it is time to heal and try to pick up and move on.....

if something happens with this man in my life, then it will be a great thing for as long as it lasts......and if not, maybe, just maybe I will try it solo for a while......I was, and ALWAYS will be, a GREAT momma [just a fact ] and maybe I should go solo until all my babies are grown.....then I will be able to focus on me and that special someone else......I am just not sure.....

I will try to keep in touch better here.....but one never knows.....

THANK YOU all again for all of your kind words, concern and even some of the crazy input.....you have all been most wonderful friends!!!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Old 08-28-2010, 10:47 AM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by grandpa'sprideandjoy
Tammie your post is not at all inappropriate leave it as is you did a fine job of explaining what is going on and that is all that needs to be said
1 4P had an inappropriate post ?? Where was I? I must have missed something. Never knew her to do something like that. Guess it must have been deleted before I got to read it. Seriously, like he said, nothing inappropriate there I see.

Old 08-28-2010, 09:23 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan
1 4P had an inappropriate post ?? Where was I? I must have missed something. Never knew her to do something like that. Guess it must have been deleted before I got to read it. Seriously, like he said, nothing inappropriate there I see.
Re-read her post #26, grandpa'sprideandjoy's comment was in response to the last thing she typed in that post. Ah hell, I'll just quote it below

Originally Posted by PreciousOne
PS...IF ANYONE THINKS THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE IN ANY MANNER OR FINDS ANY OFFENSE TO IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WILL DELETE IT, EDIT IT....WHATEVER IT TAKES.....IT IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN MY INTENTION TO HURT ANYONE~
Tammie, I can only begin to understand the delimma and tough decisions you have ahead of you. Best of luck to you but do please stop by and bid us farewell if you do decide to leave FTE for good.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:36 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Somebody here needs to find me a 57-66 crewcab ford

Old 08-29-2010, 09:55 PM
pmasley
Lead Driver
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy I Am Sorry

Originally Posted by PreciousOne
thanks, Neil

*HI* all....I sure have missed this place....

sadly I must say that Paul and I are no longer a couple.....

and although I could do as others do and call him onto the carpet, point the blame, call names, drag him through the mud and so many other horrible things that would be untruths and just not right.....I am above that....

that man held my heart when it was broken and taught me to love and trust again....our relationship was the most amazing I had ever been in.....anything in the future will be difficult to compare.....

He tells me I am no longer his Princess, but I know this is not true....and he will ALWAYS be My Sweet Prince, the one who rescued me from my Cinderella story.......

sometimes.....things happen.....and sadly.....sometimes they dont.....

*sigh* the full moon....it will never look the same again~

PS...IF ANYONE THINKS THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE IN ANY MANNER OR FINDS ANY OFFENSE TO IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WILL DELETE IT, EDIT IT....WHATEVER IT TAKES.....IT IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN MY INTENTION TO HURT ANYONE~
Princess,

Just to let you (and the gang) know, I am so, so sorry for the hurtful things I said and posted elsewhere. You will always be my Princess and you will always hold the strings to my heart. I wish you all the luck baby, I still and always will love you.

Prince

Old 08-29-2010, 10:05 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Good to hear from you Paul.

Best of luck to you as well! These situations can certainly be tough.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:09 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Originally Posted by crazyredneckanyhow
Somebody here needs to find me a 57-66 crewcab ford
Whatcha got in mind Cheeto? Starting another crew project?

Old 08-30-2010, 04:32 PM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by pmasley
Princess,

Just to let you (and the gang) know, I am so, so sorry for the hurtful things I said and posted elsewhere. You will always be my Princess and you will always hold the strings to my heart. I wish you all the luck baby, I still and always will love you.

Prince

thank you, Paul.....as discussed in our email exchanges, you know how I feel.....and the love I have for you has never left me.....

Tammie~

Old 08-30-2010, 04:51 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend

Originally Posted by 1975StroppeBaja
Whatcha got in mind Cheeto? Starting another crew project?

Well i was strolling down a back alley of the interwebs and saw a 66 crew. Needless to say that will always have more style than my 79. So ive got a buyer for my cab and rear doors. I just need to find an older body to put on my frame before i sell.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:52 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend

Sometimes there are nights when i sit at the supper table and its hohum and i live through it in a bland manner.

This however is not one of those evenings.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
grandpa'sprideandjoy
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys boy that looks good in the last post

Old 08-30-2010, 08:29 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Daaaang... looks like some good eats!

As for the crew, that might be a tough find. Of course you'll probably roll up with a rust free one in the next few weeks.

There's a '66 in NY on fleabay right now beat to hell for $1500 item number 400114311373

Old 08-30-2010, 08:39 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend

Hmm cab is ok and the rear doors are good. He says hed take double scrap value which is about $350.

Who wants to goto NY?

Edit: Found something more valuable to me in gettysburg pa. Whos up for a road trip?