clutch problems - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

clutch problems

Old 07-06-2010, 10:33 PM
fisherman5881
New User
fisherman5881 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question clutch problems

hello i have a 1984 F250 with a 351 windsor im trying to get her back in shape this truck didnt run for 6 years and have it running like a champ now but the problem im having now is the exhaust manifold burned a hole in the line that runs down to the slave cylinder i have fixed that now and trying to figure out how to bleed the clutch can some one please give some advice it would be great thanks

Old 07-06-2010, 10:53 PM
plumber01
Post Fiend
plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
1980 - 1986 F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

This may be the best place to post your question, because it is a Forum designed specifically for your model truck. Most likely there is someone there that has had the same issue that will say heck yea I know what to do, HA HA HA HA

But feel free to oin the TEXAS CHAPTER While you are here : https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/p...usergroupid=46

Also WELCOME TO FTE. Actually, Someone with more knowledge than I on this subject may chime in soon also

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.