Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Tools Arrived!

Old 06-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Riffraff Performance
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.
Thumbs up New Tools Arrived!

Just got my new Gearwrench set in from Guzzle, DieselOrings.com, and I have to say I am really impressed. Better quality than I expected and much tighter ratcheting than my standard Snap-On 3/8" drive ratchet. If you guys haven't gotten one yet, don't pass it up, grab them before he runs out if he hasn't already. I bought these to keep in the truck box, but they are so nice I think I may keep them in the toolbox and order another set for the truck.

DieselOrings.com: GearWrench

Name:  GearWrench.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  420.9 KB

Old 06-14-2010, 03:57 PM
spdmpo
Postmaster
spdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to behold
You guys gotta stop talking about this, I've managed to resist buying more tools so far; but you're making it difficult. I need a stubby ratchet too.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Nkelly
Farkall User
Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
LOL ah wot the hell,mrs hates me anyway

Old 06-14-2010, 05:01 PM
zx250
Of the next Riffraff East
zx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant future
Yeah, got mine the other day as well. They are nice, but I think I'm sending mine back. I put the right socket on, flipped the ratchet the right direction and laid it down beside the bolt and nothing, nodda, zilch. I had to manually work the thing. But, I must say, they are nice and the stubby ratchet did come in handy. Thanks Bob.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:12 PM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
CSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to beholdCSIPSD is a splendid one to behold
Harbor Freight baby...

Old 06-14-2010, 06:32 PM
WA.Ranger
Postmaster
WA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to all
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Harbor Freight baby...
Yeah.........Great quality there.........

Old 06-14-2010, 06:39 PM
zx250
Of the next Riffraff East
zx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by WA.Ranger View Post
Yeah.........Great quality there.........
Yeah, I stopped by there last week to pick up some straps and while I was there, I bought a small set of torx drive sockets to remove an armrest. Used my new Stubby ratchet from Bob and rounded the torx drive off in no time short, and that was with a stubby wrench. I should have known better, but it was cheap.....

Old 06-14-2010, 06:52 PM
HKusp
Post Fiend
HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.
Got mine last week. Used them several times already. Nice set.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.