Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

wiper motor upgrade

Old 06-03-2010, 01:04 AM
voodoosurfer
Senior User
voodoosurfer is starting off with a positive reputation.
wiper motor upgrade

I bought a 2 speed electric wiper motor upgrade from macs for my 59. it works great but I accidentally disconnected the switch while cleaning up wires (the connectors do NOT fit very tight). I have no clue where the diagram to hook it back up is haha does anyone know which wires go to which pins? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Shane

Old 06-03-2010, 06:53 AM
fergusonicford
Senior User
fergusonicford is starting off with a positive reputation.
I dunno how to wire it ....but could Mac's help you out?

Old 06-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
The wires should be different colors. They should just pug into the wires of the same color off the switch.

If it's configured differently, then find out what the wire colors are coming off the motor and ask Macs to look at one on the shelf and relay the wire positions for each color for you.

Did you get any instructions with the set up?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.