General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Chinese Military Won't Accept 'Made In China' Fighters

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 09:39 PM
cmpd1781
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Old93junk
Sure!......We will fire up the production line of the now canceled, world finest by far F-22 Raptor.........Give a couple hundred to the chi-coms! that'll take care of that nasty old debt!.......never mind the repercussions when it comes home to bite us in the azz.
Well....Some folks are screaming about us not needing all those damned supercarriers.....The ChiComs want to expand their navy....Let's sell them a couple!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:46 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,227 Likes on 806 Posts
Bad idea. Without all of the carrier battle groups we would be SOL.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:57 AM
cmpd1781
Post Fiend
I'm POSITIVE you know I was kidding, Timmy......

Just want to make sure......Personally, I wouldn't sell the Chinese ANYTHING that wasn't produced in a textile mill or a toy factory. Their political system is evil, so far as I'm concerned. They're a totalitarian state. Always have been, and if they have their way, always WILL be. They grant just enough economic freedom and capitalism to prosper somewhat and keep a large percentage of the population happy. The rest they keep the lid on with their all-controlling military and paramilitary forces. Protest the government, your *** is shot. Churches are stomped on, because the totalitarian government is jealous and doesn't allow anyone but themselves to be worshiped.

I'm not afraid of them economically or militarily. Watch what happens when THEIR economic system comes crashing down. You think Greece is bad? I wouldn't allow China to own ANY of our debt either. This is absolute INSANITY to me! Insanity. I'd be pouring everything into paying THAT off first thing. Right away.

They are not only rivals. They are enemies, folks. Don't let the warm and fuzzy crap fool you. What our short-sighted political leaders haven't been handing over, they've been stealing (industrial and military tech.....) for decades. They've been doing their damndest through currency manipulation to maintain a trade imbalance with us also.....which has been earning them billions per year at the cost to OUR economy and labor force. They're ramping up their military faster than anyone else in the World, I think, at least, so as to be a reasonable matchup against us when they try to take regional control over East and South-East Asia.

So many people think the Chinese are just 'cute'. Others are scared. Our politicians are just sellouts......and instead of our State Department doing what they SHOULD be doing, which is telling them what a bunch of power-hungry evil control-freaks who stamp out individual freedoms they are........They whimper about our own human rights 'violations' in Arizona!!! Instead of instituting sanctions against THEM over the currency manipulation and trade imbalance issues (whether or not the sanctions work, it's still a powerful statement of grievance), they beg the Chinese to buy more of OUR currency!

And who loses. Us, that's who.....The American people.

Have a nice day.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Sorry Steve, but I have never met anyone that stated they thought the Chinese were "cute" as you put it. Nor have I been hearing anyone say they are afraid of the Chinese. Sounds like you are just trying to stir the pot.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Rockstone
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think this one's pretty cute.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
OK, except Russ!!

Old 05-19-2010, 07:20 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,227 Likes on 806 Posts
Originally Posted by cmpd1781
I'm POSITIVE you know I was kidding, Timmy......

Of course I did my good bro, I just wanted to sound intelligent for a change. Oops, failed again! LOL

Old 05-19-2010, 10:40 PM
cmpd1781
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Bdox
Sorry Steve, but I have never met anyone that stated they thought the Chinese were "cute" as you put it. Nor have I been hearing anyone say they are afraid of the Chinese. Sounds like you are just trying to stir the pot.
China's the new Bogeyman, Bruce.......To replace the old Russian Bear......

And I just realized that we're not in 'The Club'.......So I need to cease and desist.....