DRRXR
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Same to ya Ramon- Whats going on?

Old 08-20-2010, 11:12 AM
rmrichards949
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Notta a thing. Sit here at work on lunch break, trying to cool down some. And you? Also, hoping to get my travel trailer back today or tomorrow, so I can get it ready for the GTG next week.

Oh yeah ...reading about turbos too. bought most of Turbo 10s setup, should be here in a week or so, then I'm buying a new turbo. Figure on turboing the EX

Old 08-20-2010, 11:19 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
How much did it cost ya?

Old 08-20-2010, 11:24 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by rmrichards949
Oh yeah ...reading about turbos too. bought most of Turbo 10s setup, should be here in a week or so, then I'm buying a new turbo. Figure on turboing the EX
Keep us posted on the progress with that, I checked into one from Whipple, but they stopped making them.

Old 08-20-2010, 11:35 AM
rmrichards949
Senior User
I basically got everything except the turbo, bov, and maf for a little over a grand. Pretty good, cause I looked on e-bay and can't piecemeal it together for the same cost. He had already sold the turbo, bov and maf off to his friend. So I'm talking to Turbonetics about a bigger turbo, as I'm designing this one more for pulling stuff, plus I wanted one with ball bearings too, and minimal lag.

I will keep everyone posted on the install and give the credit where credit is due of course. I'm going to try to get a before and after dyno, so I know exactly what kind of an increase I got with it.

It's going to take awhile as I work a ton of overtime, and not much time on the side for projects. Of course momma and the kiddies want my time too.

Old 08-20-2010, 01:37 PM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
I basically got everything except the turbo, bov, and maf for a little over a grand. Pretty good, cause I looked on e-bay and can't piecemeal it together for the same cost. He had already sold the turbo, bov and maf off to his friend. So I'm talking to Turbonetics about a bigger turbo, as I'm designing this one more for pulling stuff, plus I wanted one with ball bearings too, and minimal lag.

I will keep everyone posted on the install and give the credit where credit is due of course. I'm going to try to get a before and after dyno, so I know exactly what kind of an increase I got with it.

It's going to take awhile as I work a ton of overtime, and not much time on the side for projects. Of course momma and the kiddies want my time too.
Thats not too bad of a price at all.

Old 08-20-2010, 01:41 PM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts

Not too bad, that sounds like it shouldn't take too long once you have all the parts, I hear ya about the time.......

Old 08-21-2010, 12:29 AM
460/5
Zombie Survivalist
wow. i figured thered be more activity in texas...

Old 08-21-2010, 07:37 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Talking just a itty bit of bs

Currently we have a position available for activity coordination in the Texas Chapter

The successful canidate will be responsible for coordinating and ensuring that there are activities in the Texas Chapter.

Resumes can be entered here in the bs thread and a chapter vote will then be conducted.

All current intrested chapter members are encouraged to enter this compition to forfill the role of Tx Chapter Activity Coordinator.

Qualfiers: BS degree in general BS
Canidates must possess:
* initiative
* good judgment
* imagination
* originality

The activities coordinator will assist and participate with on line recreation, games, crafts and ... references required. For consideration please submit a resume after clicking Qoute on this post.
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Compensation for this position is enhanced sense of self value.

For security purposes please type the following alpha image at the begining of your entry

ullbhits

Old 08-21-2010, 07:58 AM
mark996
Senior User
Ha, how's everyone doin out there? Hope everyone stays cool today. Where's the cool front? I'm ready for the 90's.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:07 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by mark996
Ha, how's everyone doin out there? Hope everyone stays cool today. Where's the cool front? I'm ready for the 90's.

Good Morning Mark
You just get off?
Any news on the job?

Old 08-21-2010, 08:28 AM
itsnotanova
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by DRRXR
Currently we have a position available for activity coordination in the Texas Chapter

The successful canidate will be responsible for coordinating and ensuring that there are activities in the Texas Chapter.

Resumes can be entered here in the bs thread and a chapter vote will then be conducted.

All current intrested chapter members are encouraged to enter this compition to forfill the role of Tx Chapter Activity Coordinator.

Qualfiers: BS degree in general BS
Canidates must possess:
* initiative
* good judgment
* imagination
* originality

The activities coordinator will assist and participate with on line recreation, games, crafts and ... references required. For consideration please submit a resume after clicking Qoute on this post.
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Compensation for this position is enhanced sense of self value.

For security purposes please type the following alpha image at the begining of your entry

ullbhits
I only have an associates in BS....I thought you were the activity coordinator..Are you retiring?

Old 08-21-2010, 08:49 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Talking Not I

Trying to jump start this chapter again. Dont know what happened to our members yesterday, my guess is that it was so nice a cool outside that everyone was out of the house and had the windows open.

dunno

Robert has a masters degree in it. ha haha ha ha ha haha

Quick Reply: TEXAS SIZED B.S. THREAD