1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Where can you get a tymar 3X4 ceramic coated DP?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Southern Buckers
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Southern Buckers
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear alot of guys talking about these are better than the others, but when I try to google them or look on someone's website I can not find any of them. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Riffraff Diesel
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 47 Likes on 27 Posts
Are you looking for an OBS or a Super Duty? If SD I recommend the MBRP and I can get it ceramic coated for you. If OBS you might ask down in their section as they will know more.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
strokersace
Fleet Mechanic
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm guessing because you're asking about a Tymar 3 to 4" downpipe, it's for an older body style.

Dale's website has been that exact same way since before I met him 7 plus years ago. You'll have to call him, he's good people and a close personal friend.

Future Home of Tymar Performance

Call the number listed on the link. Tell him what you're looking for and he should be able to help.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:47 PM
PwerStroke99
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by strokersace
I'm guessing because you're asking about a Tymar 3 to 4" downpipe, it's for an older body style.

Dale's website has been that exact same way since before I met him 7 plus years ago. You'll have to call him, he's good people and a close personal friend.

Call the number listed on the link. Tell him what you're looking for and he should be able to help.
As i am a close personal Friend. Dale is definitely good people, anytime i need to use his shop, he welcomes me with Open Doors. I have done a lot of work on my truck at his shop since i have been home. Dale will get it.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:50 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by strokersace

thanks for stopping in and helping out the new guy

Old 01-15-2010, 05:10 PM
strokersace
Fleet Mechanic
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by PwerStroke99
As i am a close personal Friend. Dale is definitely good people, anytime i need to use his shop, he welcomes me with Open Doors. I have done a lot of work on my truck at his shop since i have been home. Dale will get it.
Yeah Ken, you've been in his shop about as much as I have over the last several months!!

And I'm guessing Dale's got those dp's on the shelf. At least he had a bunch of them when I was there a few months ago.

Originally Posted by ron's power stroke
thanks for stopping in and helping out the new guy
No worries Ron. Just cause I sold my SD doesn't mean I don't visit this forum anymore. I actually haven't posted much anywhere on FTE over the last month or so cause I've been so busy with work and life. Lurking but not taking the time to post! I need to get over that

BTW-

It's good to see you back around Ron!!