Sponsored by:

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 10:25 PM
tbenks
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Prozon
I have to say, this thread is kind f losing it.

Just because your truck is planned to be badass in the future, doesn't mean it is now. Stock isn't badass. And I think there was a tire limit set by the OP. Lol.
tell me about it, next thing ya know wer' gonna see 9.ford.5 start posting pictures of his truck

Old 12-17-2009, 12:48 AM
9.ford.5
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Prozon
I have to say, this thread is kind of losing it.

Just because your truck is planned to be badass in the future, doesn't mean it is now. Stock isn't badass. And I think there was a tire limit set by the OP. Lol.

yeah i said it was a pretty broad term "badass"...not dragging that up again...

Originally Posted by tbenks
tell me about it, next thing ya know wer' gonna see 9.ford.5 start posting pictures of his truck
already have!. LOL...mines the baddest of bad dont ya know...

Old 12-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
Then whats that make mine? Fricking amazing super cool awesome? Not to mention a pile of crap. Haha.

Naw, i'm just saying the OP had set a specific tire size.
Why the HELL would I have an urge to set a 38" tire on fire to put SMALLER tires and WORSE AXLES on my truck?

Really. Not bringing it up again. Just saying there IS a specific size the OP posted.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:55 PM
countryboy116
Elder User
the op wanted to see badass truck, hell theres plenty of badass trucks out there on 35s that can easily compete and easily beat alot of the with bigger trucks on 38+ inch tires, badass is very broad, and lookin back at the original post there really isnt a statement saying "only trucks with tires 37" and bigger" i thought my 97 f150 4x4 on 33s was pretty badass, it wasnt lifted on 38s so maybe you dont think it was but i could honestly care less what you think, not trying to start stuff just saying, when someone asks to see badass trucks, well everyones opinion is different and if i see a truck on 35s that i think is badass whos to say i cant post it in the "badass 4x4 fords" thread
just my .02, btw expect pics soon of my dads 04 f150 on 35s

Old 12-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Ronin4x4
Senior User
From the very first original post:

Originally Posted by Ronin4x4
I know there is a big thread in here with 4x4 pics but this thread is reserved for the baddest of the bad! The ones that inspire the rest of us to set our 35's on fire and buy that big lift lol.
I sort of gave up on this thread, just because some just seem unable to get what this thread is supposed to be about or just refuse to. Oh well knock yourself up and post up daddies truck on 35s I dont think it really matters at this point

Old 12-17-2009, 04:50 PM
snowman_44077
Freshman User
Thumbs down

From the very first original post:

I sort of gave up on this thread, just because some just seem unable to get what this thread is supposed to be about or just refuse to. Oh well knock yourself up and post up daddies truck on 35s I dont think it really matters at this point
I have a feeling this is geared toward me a bit. Granted I'm new to this board, and yeah, my truck is mostly stock. However, it's not "daddy's truck on 35s". It's my truck, and for one moment, I got excited and felt like part of "your" group. I suppose what's more important is one or two people's opinion about what is or isn't cool. Kinda reminds me of high school, speaking of children playing with daddy's toys. Perhaps the thread should have been "Baddest azz 4x4 fords with at least 42" tires, lifted, and no less than $10k in suspenension". Looks like I'm just the

I'll go back to selling Dodge and GMC but still having the ***** to LOVE my Ford.

Snowman

Last edited by snowman_44077; 12-17-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 12-17-2009, 06:33 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
There is a thread for that snowman, called "4x4 pictures" or something. You have a cool truck and you enjoy your truck and that's fine, but it clearly isn't what the original intent of THIS specific thread is. At this point there has been so many stock trucks posted up in this thread I doubt Mr. Ronin cares anymore, but there are my two pennies.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM
Carlene
Admom
Received 188 Likes on 116 Posts
Snowman, don't take it personally. Its not you or your truck.

Everyone has their opinions as to what "bad azz" is and mine certainly differs from Ronin's. When our Bronco is done, it will only have enough lift necessary to house 39.5 Boggers on beadlocks. As far as I'm concerned, you posted in the correct thread based on your opiinion.

If Mr. Ronin strickly wanted lifted trucks in this thread and only those of a certain height or more, he should have stated so.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:39 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
Hey look, drama happened and I was no where involved. What's up with that?

Old 12-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Carlene
Admom
Received 188 Likes on 116 Posts
hahahahaha No Kidding.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:01 PM
9.ford.5
Postmaster
well im happy to know im not the only person crazy enough to have a different opinion...

tell ya what ronin... if you make a thread specifically and clearly outlining the trucks you want to see...all of us posers, newbs, and crazies will leave you alone lol ...

and to snowman...come join the 4X4 pictures thread where you "belong" haha

side note:::before all **** hits the fan...again...please note that i am a very sarcastic human being and this post is no exception! notice how the acronym LOL is thrown around...

i should put that in my sig...might keep me out of trouble

Old 12-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Carlene
If Mr. Ronin strickly wanted lifted trucks in this thread and only those of a certain height or more, he should have stated so.
I thought he had by saying "make us want to set our 35's on fire and buy that big lift", or even the few times he has said what he wanted.

But if you say so Carlene, then i'll accept it. Just because you's the coolio.
Now get that Bronco finished so it can sit around in this thread.

Originally Posted by Kjett
Hey look, drama happened and I was no where involved. What's up with that?
But i'm glad you showed up anyways! Hahah.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Ronin4x4
Senior User
Originally Posted by Carlene
Everyone has their opinions as to what "bad azz" is and mine certainly differs from Ronin's.
This is true. I thought i was super clear in my original post about what I wanted to see and even gave some examples. There are tons of picture threads in here and this thread was supossed to be for the baddest of the bad to inspire us but it became a thread where it seems some people got their feelings hurt. That sure isnt my point to ruffle feathers so Ill just drop it at this point and move on.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:47 PM
snowman_44077
Freshman User
This is true. I thought i was super clear in my original post about what I wanted to see and even gave some examples. There are tons of picture threads in here and this thread was supossed to be for the baddest of the bad to inspire us but it became a thread where it seems some people got their feelings hurt. That sure isnt my point to ruffle feathers so Ill just drop it at this point and move on.

No hard feelings to anyone. Sorry, I did a search and didn't see the 4x4 Pictures thread. It's hiding somewhere on page 3 of the searches. I saw this one and jumped in. I'm going to post over there, hope you all have a great Christmas, and again, no hard feelings I hope.

Snowman...

Old 12-18-2009, 09:20 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
It should still be on the first page of the offroad forum, just fyi...

Quick Reply: Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish