6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

I NEED MORE POWER!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 01:06 AM
killaguerilla
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I NEED MORE POWER!!!!

Edge programmer, volant fender badge cool air intake, now im stuck, dpf delete? with all the emulators and b.s.? dpf back?? weak,,, turbo back hell yeah but to much electronic ****, what about gears? she is fast now, i could care less about a warranty, i want power!! well i got power but more speed, gears? exaust? any pointers, i'm thinking about leaving the dpf and just putting a turn down off of it to avoid the code pulling p.s. that comes with removing government mandated EPA diesel choking parts. has anybody gone propane yet? methane? good bad ugly? i want a street monster and all the advice i can get. she is an 08 with only 16,000 miles bought the last one on the lot. had 100 miles new, broke her in proper nice and slow and than hard as she can handle, .... i beat a 09 gt mustang with 1200 lbs in the back on the way to the dump hahahaha.. im crazy hit me up..

Old 12-05-2009, 01:51 AM
Brandon D
Lead Foot User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look into the Spartan tuners, more power than the trucks can handle. Do some research on here and you'll see what I mean.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:07 AM
ruschejj
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
You really need to get the Spartan DPF/CAT delete package with the 250HP tune, 275HP tune and the 310 like BrandonD has.

Edge programmers get bad reviews from what I have read and besides, you really need to get rid of the DPF to get real power.