1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Cant't do it no more?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 10:25 PM
53pickemuptruck
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cant't do it no more?

I can't load pictures into my gallery no more! It lets me set up a description of the gallery I'm making, but when I try to add pictures the darn thing locks up tighter than a rusty nut. Control ,Alt, Delete, is my only option to get out. Have tried numerous times and it just doesn't work no more. What am I doin wrong? Always worked fine before.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:26 PM
sdetweil
Hotshot

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by 53pickemuptruck
I can't load pictures into my gallery no more! It lets me set up a description of the gallery I'm making, but when I try to add pictures the darn thing locks up tighter than a rusty nut. Control ,Alt, Delete, is my only option to get out. Have tried numerous times and it just doesn't work no more. What am I doin wrong? Always worked fine before.
gallerys have become a pain

use photobucket, or the newer profile picture area..

sam

Old 10-17-2009, 01:04 AM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I had the same same problem. There are so darn many places that photos are stored here I can't keep them straight anymore.

I uploaded 500 photo's into the old "Galleries" (and that is the limit, after 500 it just won't load any more), then I switched operating systems to MS Vista and it won't let me even get into them now because the site uses some type of adware that grinds Vista's security veins!!!!!

So, now I discover we have albums on our user pages and I am starting allover again.

What op system are you using - if it's Vista, you're screwed!

Old 10-17-2009, 07:23 AM
sdetweil
Hotshot

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I use Firefox as my browser..

the gallery stuff uses a java plugin, so you have to watch out for that.. it wants an older java version..

sam

Old 10-17-2009, 08:28 AM
53pickemuptruck
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Windows XP is what I've got. Sure is a pain anymore just to share some photos.I'll try the albums on the user pages.Thanks for the replies from everyone. Hopefully I can show some progress pictures to everybody soon . I started out just to get this truck running,but time and money has given me a much better ride than I ever dreamed of. Lookin for a start up by this spring.Can't hardly wait, its been a long time coming!