Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Riffraff/PGE East 2010 Official Info!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 07:56 AM
rat49f6
Postmaster

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Smokin'
He was hitting the streets looking for someone to sell him roofies. Poor Ed needs a little chemical assistance to land a date for these events ya know.
“I always wondered why they were called roofies, ‘cause you’re more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call ‘em floories.” - Black Doug from The Hangover <TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; WIDTH: 1px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top>— </TD><TD class=quote_source vAlign=top>black doug from the hangover. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 02-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Smokin'
Smokin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love that movie. It has become one of my all-time favorites.

Ed IS Alan.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:05 AM
rat49f6
Postmaster

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I love that movie. It has become one of my all-time favorites.

Ed IS Alan.
Did you just call Ed a ratard?

Old 02-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Smokin'
Smokin
Yes I did.

Also, Ed told me he carries a purse where he keeps all his things. He gets a lot of compliments on it. He insisted it's not a purse, it's called a satchel and that Indiana Jones wears one.

Old 02-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Parts Guy Wyatt
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Tenn01PSD350
I wouldn't worry about that Lisa. He'll probably be a no-show for this raffle too if history repeats.
Yes I did.

Also, Ed told me he carries a purse where he keeps all his things. He gets a lot of compliments on it. He insisted it's not a purse, it's called a satchel and that Indiana Jones wears one.

I love all you guys too!

you guys just made my morning.

I will be staying at the camp site this year, I got one of the new trailers that were just installed. Also I will have a car so I wont be trapped and I will make sure I will have some food and snacks so I don't have to leave at inopportune times so I'll be there for the Raffle.

Lisa will be pulling the Raffle tickets and Clay and I will hand out the swag!

Old 02-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Parts Guy Wyatt
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by spdmpo
If we have to wait on the raffle for Ed again, we're kickin his ****. And we'll let Lisa kick him why he's down. Besides, shouldn't he have been at the early bird specials anyway? Why was he out so late?

food, I was starving and had to go get something to eat! didn't have any cash on me to buy the BBQ and didn't want to ask for sponsorship.

so I'm not going thru that again so I bought the BBQ for everyone that buys a raffle ticket for Sat nights raffle.. did ya see the flyer?

Originally Posted by 4inchlovin
Better then a Lisa raffle... Lets take bets on how long it takes Lisa to kick Ed's A$$ and hand it to him....

Ill start with $50 for a 5 min. fight...
I'll take that bet.

I'll bring the baby oil!

Old 02-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Ziggy.
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by y2kfordparts

I love all you guys too!

you guys just made my morning.

I will be staying at the camp site this year, I got one of the new trailers that were just installed. Also I will have a car so I wont be trapped and I will make sure I will have some food and snacks so I don't have to leave at inopportune times so I'll be there for the Raffle.

Lisa will be pulling the Raffle tickets and me and Clay will hand out the goods!
I'll take my goods from Clay, I don't know where your hands have been

Old 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM
spdmpo
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by y2kfordparts
food, I was starving and had to go get something to eat! didn't have any cash on me to buy the BBQ and didn't want to ask for sponsorship.

so I'm not going thru that again so I bought the BBQ for everyone that buys a raffle ticket for Sat nights raffle.. did ya see the flyer?

You're awesome Ed.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:59 PM
1999SuperDutyStroke
Elder User
Wow seems like this year could be ................... how should i say this............. a lil more hands on!!!!! Its just a shame I am probably going to have to miss it!! Which means if I do I will have to send my wife down there in my truck!!!!!!!!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Ziggy.
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 1999SuperDutyStroke
Wow seems like this year could be ................... how should i say this............. a lil more hands on!!!!! Its just a shame I am probably going to have to miss it!! Which means if I do I will have to send my wife down there in my truck!!!!!!!!
You know you're going no matter what, I don't want to hear any excuses you dog butt lickin sasquatch boob feelin little boy hand holdin booger pickin salad eatin overpaid mall cop
You know good and well you wouldnt let amanda take your truck up there without you.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:17 PM
1999SuperDutyStroke
Elder User
WOW Don't hold back tell me how you really feel!!!!!!!!
So by the way what were you and JD doing rolling around in the mud wednesday!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though i talked to my LT. yesterday and he said it would be very doubtful b/c my year isn't up yet. And you are correct i probably wouldnt send her down with my truck!!!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Ziggy.
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 1999SuperDutyStroke
WOW Don't hold back tell me how you really feel!!!!!!!!
So by the way what were you and JD doing rolling around in the mud wednesday!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though i talked to my LT. yesterday and he said it would be very doubtful b/c my year isn't up yet. And you are correct i probably wouldnt send her down with my truck!!!
We were getting $800 worth of parts for $200. We are getting ready to go again to go get a driveshaft for my truck.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Neal 97 250
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ziggy.
We were getting $800 worth of parts for $200. We are getting ready to go again to go get a driveshaft for my truck.
Don't forget my stuff. Ask JD

Old 02-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Shade
Senior User
Man I don't read this thread for one day and miss all the fun! are the Lisa tickets sold out yet? How for a full roll of them? I was expecting to see her in the bikini contest but not up for sale. If we can just find a mobile tattoo shop and a mud wrestling pit we'll have the perfect weekend!

Old 02-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Riffraff Diesel
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 48 Likes on 27 Posts
New raffle item....

Name:  wii-packaging.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  40.9 KB

Quick Reply: Riffraff/PGE East 2010 Official Info!!!